• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I personally think IDF isn’t going to like Season 20, so please guys, enjoy Season 19 while you can. 🤣

I already got the feeling from my taping how weak this season's going to be.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I already got the feeling from my taping how weak this season's going to be.

Your taping was probably a bad day/taping but I’m pretty sure there is tons of talent in S20.

Edited by jus.vshn
2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Your taping was probably a bad day/taping but I’m pretty sure there is tons of talent in S20.

There is talent, but I don't think the season will be as strong as Season 19 is looking to be.

9 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

We said the exact same thing about S19 b4 the season aired lol now look.

Everyone was extremely hyped for the current season tho, the expectations were really high this time around.

That said, I prefer people saying it’s going to be an underwhelming season tbh, so my expectations are lower.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

I was there for some but I can tell they just need another performance because the potential is there I personally think it’s gonna be a great season there audition songs was kinda underwhelming but I see the potential 

• Like 2
22 hours ago, ilovethevoice242 said:

this AA powerhouse is gonna blow the roof off

edit: I thought the spoilers were out my bad. I’ll remove the link 

omg i didn’t even see what was in the link but i already know that i’m going to stan her

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

omg i didn’t even see what was in the link but i already know that i’m going to stan her

Considering your username, you’ll DEFINITELY like her! 😊

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

I was there for taping 1 

I think its fine to give discreet spoilers on the subject matter of whether S20 will be a dissapointment, 

THere was alot of potential within the contestants and I think with the right song theyll have break out, didn't necessarily have a snowflake in this group, but its just my taste. I really resonate with people like Lauren Frihauf, Payge, Julia....

few of them seemed very very nervous so there were some pitch issues, however there was song thats one of my favorites and it was so refreshing to see on the show and one really cool version of a recent song thats being very oversung on singing competitions....

THat is all....wont say anything ELSE LOL.

Edited by katybay
  • Thanks 3
21 minutes ago, CdnCountryFan said:

Why would they, we can’t vote on the show, so why would we lowly non American citizens be allowed to be in the virtual audience?

i don't think there's a way around it for the tapings, but you can vote using a vpn if you care enough

10 hours ago, ashwinner said:

i don't think there's a way around it for the tapings, but you can vote using a vpn if you care enough

In order to participate as a virtual audience member, you must show a government issued photo ID.  This requirement alone will block out any non-American from participating.

One reason I think we might get truncated live shows, is that with covid, the longer they have to keep the artists in LA for the shows, the more likely you are to experience a covid outbreak, and they probably want to minimize that possibility 

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic