• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Teraginn said:

I mean... Considering how early it was, and the number of supposed frontrunners still up to perform.... I'm just confused as to why they didn't save their steals/saves for later.

They are constitutionally incapable. That’s why battle order matters more than anything else.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

A seemingly dangerous one.

I’m gonna have to see that one with my own eyes, and hear him with my own ears. 

Edited by TeamAudra

i've looked through most of the contestants, but not all. one of the few i have left is ethan. any info on him (based on pre-show stuff)? as in age, genre, other comments?

1 minute ago, David68 said:

yikes.

Just now, QueenCami said:

i've looked through most of the contestants, but not all. one of the few i have left is ethan. any info on him (based on pre-show stuff)? as in age, genre, other comments?

Ethan is 17, country

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, TeamAudra said:

Same age Jake W was on the show.....

interesting..... i didn't watch that season, but i have heard he was one of the least deserving people to have gone as far as he did

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

interesting..... i didn't watch that season, but i have heard he was one of the least deserving people to have gone as far as he did

Team Minivan loved him. He was a very folksy, down home, country kid. He wasn’t as bad as what IDF says, but not great either. He did have a couple pretty good performances. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Team Minivan loved him. He was a very folksy, down home, country kid. He wasn’t as bad as what IDF says, but not great either. He did have a couple pretty good performances. 

He was also a returning auditioner which used to be more compelling storyline. 

Edited by AngelaKD
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

A bit weak honestly. I see a clear winner there, but the 4 way KOs results have been unpredictable both times. So we´ll see.

how many letters are in the name of the person who you think will win 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic