The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Just now, QueenCami said:

I don't think that KO pairings need to match genre or style really as much as Battles do. I get where you're coming from though, because it's hard to compare Kyla to Jaclyn with their very different styles, but I think it is more important in the battles.

But it is true that there are a few odd ball pairings every season, so this is probably nothing new or surprising to all except those who were so certain of their pairings predictions. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

Just now, TeamAudra said:

But it is true that there are a few odd ball pairings every season, so this is probably nothing new or surprising to all except those who were so certain of their pairings predictions. 

That's definitely true. I didn't even guess battle pairings at all because I think it's kind of fruitless. What I think is best from the POV of sounding good is both:
a) not necessarily correct, things may not mesh well even if I think they do, and 

b) not really relevant. Pairings are also done strategically to make sure someone wins and someone loses, more than anything, I'd think.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Coming from the guy who suggested Cam vs. Pete, some of pairings are confusing/shocking :haha:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Nick said that he sensed nerves from both artists.

Nick wants Blake or Kelsea to steal. He CHOSE Jose

Why are you posting the spoilers??? Also, I think you mean Kelly??? 🤨

Edited by disney1024
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Nick said that he sensed nerves from both artists.

Nick wants Blake or Kelsea to steal. He CHOSE Jose

1 minute ago, David68 said:

Wait hush

CRAP I THOT THIS WAS THE SPOILER THREAD

Guys, i was just reading your posts and i'm very intrigued now. So, if some of you guys can DM me with spoilers i will be very grateful because i don't think i can wait until tomorrow 😥

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 2
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic