The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, TeamAudra said:

So did Gyth. 🙃

As much as I loved Maelyn (i.e. the only good thing about S16), she was up against three Team Blake male country singers. That gave her a HUGE advantage as (a) she distinctly stood out from her competition and (b) the country vote was split between the other three finalists. 😅

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

As much as I loved Maelyn (i.e. the only good thing about S16), she was up against three Team Blake male country singers. That gave her a HUGE advantage as (a) she distinctly stood out from her competition and (b) the country vote was split between the other three finalists. 😅

That’s true, but I think Maelyn was going to win no matter what. She had a lot of momentum heading into the finale. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

This is the 3rd season in a row where my pre-season indie girl favorite is from Seattle lol

First Zan, then Payge, now Halley.

SAME

2 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Same. Victor got John to turn with John's own song. That's a HUGE accomplishment. Everyone and their dog knows that John is extremely picky when contestants sing songs that he recorded lol 😜

24 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Someone told me he stuck to John´s part of the song and did wonders with it. I´m geniuenly curious to hear him.

I think the reasons John turned to Victor are two: He was perfect and moving. That song means a lot to John. 

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

The first taping has been delayed by 30 mins 😒

Updates at this hour are pretty meaningless. The taping was never going to start at exactly 12:30 or anything, that's just the check-in time. Right now people should still be getting let into the taping. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I see both making the finale, but Minivan will support whoever Blake backs. 

True.  Because they're sheep/lemmings who'll do whatever their master says.

Edited by Rodney
  • Haha 3