The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 hours ago, seak05 said:

Have they ever had a coach leave with fanfare? I enjoyed him on the show, but by his last season he seemed pretty checked out. Tbf Christina seemed to suck the life out of everyone but Blake 

To be frank, I feel like Christina didn't exactly want to be there by the time Season 5 came around.  I think the reason she only came back for Season 8 and subsequently Season 10 was so that she can leave the Voice as a winner.

• Like 1

Unpopular opinion perhaps but I really liked Pharrell. I think because of the fact that he is a producer and his ease to gain contestants in the blinds, everybody had high expectations for him, and yes he left much to be desired in song choice and winner selections (Picking the loser of a match so the other one gets stolen is now known as "pulling a Pharrell"), but the guy was geniuine and you could feel he enjoyed coaching, I much prefer him to John honestly.

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, Minhtam said:

To be frank, I feel like Christina didn't exactly want to be there by the time Season 5 came around.  I think the reason she only came back for Season 8 and subsequently Season 10 was so that she can leave the Voice as a winner.

She left as a true queen, and that’s all that matters. :wub: 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Unpopular opinion perhaps but I really liked Pharrell. I think because of the fact that he is a producer and his ease to gain contestants in the blinds, everybody had high expectations for him, and yes he left much to be desired in song choice and winner selections (Picking the loser of a match so the other one gets stolen is now known as "pulling a Pharrell"), but the guy was geniuine and you could feel he enjoyed coaching, I much prefer him to John honestly.

I don't know who I prefer between John and Pharrell but I agree Pharrell is one of the most humble coach to ever be on the voice. I actually want him to return but the chances are very slim.

30 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

He kinda sucked as a coach (excluding S8) but he was really supportive and encouraging to all contestants (regardless of their team) and I loved his personality. Similar to Kelly imo.

Regarding Xtina, she’s 100% not coming back but she is one of the best coaches the show has ever had + she was really fun to watch.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Zainab Tufail said:

I don't know who I prefer between John and Pharrell but I agree Pharrell is one of the most humble coach to ever be on the voice. I actually want him to return but the chances are very slim.

Plus, Hannah Huston. :wub: 

• Like 3

On 10/31/2020 at 8:19 PM, Bk1234 said:

Don’t want to throw any shade, but I have seen some people from this forum discuss spoilers in the comment sections of YouTube videos, so BEWARE. 😬 

If you truly care about the artists, don’t discuss spoilers on social media, YouTube, etc. 

@Jyn Mycle they said you got a chat with S20 spoilers. Can you add me to it plz😭😭😭. And thank you. AND GUYS DO NOT SPOIL NOTHING ON ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA THING EXPECT HERE TO SOMEONE648 OR IN PRIVATE CHATS

1 hour ago, thevoicefan12 said:

@Minhtam I know you went to the tapings but did the producers mention anything about premiere date or when they will start releasing stuff esc

Per what sources have said, the producers haven't been told a specific premiere date. Seems like it's on track to begin late February like usual, however.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic