The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

22 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Which “frontrunner“ will lose their battle? State your answer here, so we can check back and see who guessed right. 

Avery Roberson could lose to Ethan Lively. After listening to their covers I think Ethan has a surprisingly strong voice. Avery would definitely get stolen in that situation given how hard the other coaches apparently fought for him.

Edited by Dov

31 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I'm nearly certain that one frontrunner will lose their battle and get stolen (Joanna Serenko style). I think Anna Grace could be one, particularly since she'll probably be put against another good candidate like Gean or Gihanna. I suspect that if it's Anna and either of those two, there will be a steal.

If it's Anna Grace vs Gean, I think Anna Grace would win and Gean would get stolen. Kelly seems to love her indie-pop girls (e.g. Cami) 🤔

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

They way overbook. They have enough people to fill out the panels plus extras, and then a whole nother group just in case people don’t show. And then extra people who want tickets just in case....it’s sold out and has been for weeks, but they are happy to have people keep requesting 

I never noticed it saying the tapings were sold out.  I noticed 1iota didn't promote the tapings much on social media and then earlier this week they posted about it on all of their social media accounts and at that point none of the the shows were sold out. 

It looks like they are sending out some last minute confirmations right now.

Not me thinking that there are already battle spoilers every time I lurk around this spoiler thread 😂. I salute y'all, you can really blow up this thread even if there's that little tiny info leaked or something about the contestant

anyway, I'm so excited for my team kelly faves this season, anna grace, gean, and gihanna, goodluck to all! (thinking about anna g vs. gean battle makes me nervous, sad, and excited at the same time lol)

• Like 1

Happy Battles Day!

Just some notes I wanted to make for those of you who may be attending a taping based on what I’ve been told:

-If it’s your first taping, then just know that going in, you’re gonna be waiting A LOT. While your ticket may say 11:00 you might not get in until a bit later and the show itself might not start taping for another 45-90 minutes apparently. Just be patient. Some people mentioned they had a blank screen and thought they did something wrong, but they ended up being fine.

-A lot of you have been very vocal about which taping you’re attending and that’s bold! Remember they have your info when you check in so it’s not exactly hard to narrow it down - some of y’all have your initials in your username, maybe a birth year - we had somebody a while ago post their personal profile on here and that would just be asking for trouble. Just protect yourself. If you’re gonna say anything, just be mindful that they have your info and while we don’t know what the exact potential consequences would be, it’s better you not find out the hard way.

-Don’t share photos don’t share photos don’t share photos don’t share photos don’t share photos don’t share photos. That’s how you’ll get in trouble. Knowledge of spoilers/info won’t get you in trouble, you being the person to share the info publicly might not 100% get you in trouble, but everything they film is property of NBC and you will get in trouble for sharing. You’re supposed to sign something before the taping so you agree to all of this (if anybody has a copy of the form that you have to sign or whatever I would LOVE to read it btw - seems a bit ironic to ask for that in a “no photography” post but here I am lol)

-During the taping itself, there’s a lot of down time and the coach conversations after performances can go on for a loooong time. Marisa Corvo’s audition supposedly took upwards of 20 minutes, and Avery Roberson apparently broke that record this season. I know this was stated above but just be prepared to wait lol.

-Have a good time!

My messages are open here or on my Twitter. I’ll be checking my messages a lot more frequently this weekend but if I don’t reply immediately, just assume I’ll check your message soon.
I’ll crosscheck the info before posting and I don’t anticipate that it’ll all be up any later than Monday afternoon, maybe even Sunday night.

BATTLES HYPE! GOOD LUCK CONTESTANTS!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9

7 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Which “frontrunner“ will lose their battle? State your answer here, so we can check back and see who guessed right. 

I can see Deion losing his battle (if paired with Victor)

If Dana is paired with Awari then I don’t see her losing her battle. But if she’s paired with zae then..... she’ll be stolen.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

BATTLE TAPING TIME CHANGES

February 13th at 12:30pm PT

February 13th at 4:30pm PT

February 14th at 11:45am PT

Not really surprised, I'm sure this must have happened a lot. If I remember setting up the 4 way KO last season took a longer time than expected.

Random info: Instagram reveal post likes

Anna (1526)

Gean (1250)

Ainae (912)

Gihanna (768)

Ryleigh (713)

Corey (372)

Kenzie (354)

Savanna (326)

JD (288)

Halley (271)

As you see though, Ryleigh is above Kenzie, even though we all know who is going farther, so do not take likes as a how far they go meter.

Here's the other three:

Zae (1029)

Andrew (712)

Rachel (446)

Bradley (426)

Awari (417)

Lindsay (393)

Raine (351)

Dana (282)

Devan (162)

Jose (0)

Victor (1992)

Ciana (969)

Danisha (478)

Deion (442)

Carolina (380)

Riolana (362)

Christine (216)

Zania (190)

Durrell (156)

Pia (149)

Cam (1562)

Emma (590)

Keegan (537)

Connor (309)

Jordan (181)

Ethan (179)

Savanna (175)

Avery (163)

Pete (144)

Aaron (99)

On Team Blake; Jordan, Ethan, Savanna, and Avery are super close together.

Useless info, It's in boredom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, David68 said:

Random info: Instagram reveal post likes

Anna (1526)

Gean (1250)

Ainae (912)

Gihanna (768)

Ryleigh (713)

Corey (372)

Kenzie (354)

Savanna (326)

JD (288)

Halley (271)

As you see though, Ryleigh is above Kenzie, even though we all know who is going farther, so do not take likes as a how far they go meter.

Here's the other three:

Zae (1029)

Andrew (712)

Rachel (446)

Bradley (426)

Awari (417)

Lindsay (393)

Raine (351)

Dana (282)

Devan (162)

Jose (0)

Victor (1992)

Ciana (969)

Danisha (478)

Deion (442)

Carolina (380)

Riolana (362)

Christine (216)

Zania (190)

Durrell (156)

Pia (149)

Cam (1562)

Emma (590)

Keegan (537)

Connor (309)

Jordan (181)

Ethan (179)

Savanna (175)

Avery (163)

Pete (144)

Aaron (99)

On Team Blake; Jordan, Ethan, Savanna, and Avery are super close together.

Useless info, It's in boredom.

I know this is not determining the results at all, but damn,Victor.

• Like 5