The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Can be not be blamed for basically confirming that what the person posted was true? :no:

Well, what was he supposed to do? Just ignore the idiot that was posting the spoilers? 🤨

• Like 2
  • Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Wait Zae and Raine as battle partners???

he said “we have something to do”

Nah, they're leaving to get scolded by the NBC execs lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Looking forward to them getting humbled at some point on the show, because it’s probably going to happen to most, if not all of those on that live. 😉

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Zae said that he was rooting for Tamara the first 2 weeks of lives and Cami but they both got eliminated so he went with Desz😂

When Zae said that he didn't like Cami, I was pretty sure he was referring to her battle. I think @Misirlou misinterpreted that lol 😂

6 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Someone posted a comment saying do not post spoilers and they are not accurate😂🙂

@Someone648 must be like "I did not spend months of my time getting inaccurate spoilers 🤬"

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

When Zae said that he didn't like Cami, I was pretty sure he was referring to her battle. I think @Misirlou misinterpreted that lol 😂

He said he got a little bit into Cami during lives, but not at the beggining. And given his taste, I´d expect him to like someone like her.

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Looking forward to them getting humbled at some point on the show, because it’s probably going to happen to most, if not all of those on that live. 😉

It's a learning process, they'll see how hard it is to sing on the show, especially during the lives 😏

Learn Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

@Someone648 must be like "I did not spend months of my time getting inaccurate spoilers 🤬"

Reminder that it's very likely that there's some inaccurate info in there! Last season we had Joseph Soul on Team Blake until battles came out. And the Taping 6 info is not 100% certain.

• Like 3
Just now, Bk1234 said:

The producers after watching this...

Shocked Oh My God GIF

they are probably all talking crap about the fans and how much stuff they know already, they also probably don’t wanna know how anxious we are for battle spoilers in the upcoming days... JESUS we need you😂.

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

He said he got a little bit into Cami during lives, but not at the beginning. And given his taste, I´d expect him to like someone like her.

It's probably because he stanned Julia. Julia and Cami are the same genre (female indie-pop singers) so they're each other's biggest competition. If that's the case, that would be the same reason why I didn't like Julia too much 😅

Edited by disney1024
2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Reminder that it's very likely that there's some inaccurate info in there! Last season we had Joseph Soul on Team Blake until battles came out. And the Taping 6 info is not 100% certain.

I don't think your S20 info is as bad as I heard S16 was 😉

(hopefully not 🤞🏾)

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, B-B said:

Zae  doesn’t like Cami 😭

Noted down 📝

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

Zae is so upfront lol "I wasn't the biggest fan of Cami" 

Noted down as well📝

Zae better be bloody pimped TCO because otherwise, I'm gonna really enjoy the heck out of his run on the show 😘 😆

9 minutes ago, David68 said:

Zae says he kinda liked Cami @Bk1234

Too late Zae 👻

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I did find him to be a bit unaware about the grading difficulty of the show but overall he seems like a nice guy.

He talked about past seasons the way we do on IDF tbh. I wouldn't be surprised if he's secretly an IDF member lol 😂

• Haha 1
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic