The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

6 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

@Minhtam I know you went to the tapings but did the producers mention anything about premiere date or when they will start releasing stuff esc

No, they did not.  Quite frankly, I don't think they know either.  They may have a plan to stick to the usual spring schedule, but with all this COVID-19 madness going on, I don't think they even know if they'll be able to film the battle rounds and KO's as initially planned.

• Thanks 2
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Nick.   

Not Larriah revealing that she read the spoilers for S20 🤣   Her and Desz were talking about it on her live and she said “they already have full teams and names for the next season”

Posted Images

On 11/2/2020 at 7:43 PM, echoap said:

Somehow this thread escalated from: "posting spoilers will complicate further access to spoilers" to "posting spoilers will hurt/eliminate the artists" really quick. 

What's next, posting spoilers will break the space-time continuum and collapse the universe? :haha:

Yas

spill the tea 

• Confused 1
On 11/6/2020 at 7:00 PM, Minhtam said:

No, they did not.  Quite frankly, I don't think they know either.  They may have a plan to stick to the usual spring schedule, but with all this COVID-19 madness going on, I don't think they even know if they'll be able to film the battle rounds and KO's as initially planned.

They didn't mention an airdate in my taping, either.  Just that this season will start in February.

Nick Jonas returning next season in place of Gwen.

I don't know why Gwen keeps returning...she has said over and over that she loves being a coach on the show, but the producers obviously only ask her when they are desperate. She needs to walk away and never return. Maybe Gwen will win this season and have a graceful exit.

30 minutes ago, Ptones2010 said:

I don't know why Gwen keeps returning...she has said over and over that she loves being a coach on the show, but the producers obviously only ask her when they are desperate. She needs to walk away and never return. Maybe Gwen will win this season and have a graceful exit.

Where else would she get paid that much money for so little work? 

Edited by TeamAudra
28 minutes ago, Ptones2010 said:

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Where else would would she get paid that much money for so little work? 

she also seems to enjoy it

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Ptones2010 said:

to add to what @TeamAudrashe also gets performance slots and promo on other nbc shows as well. Also I don't think she was a fill in this season

• Like 4
17 hours ago, Ptones2010 said:

Two words.  "Blake Shelton."

• Haha 2

I would like to know what blackmail tape Ellen has on NBC execs, it must be good. 

NBC winter 2021 lineup:

MONDAY, JAN. 4
8 pm Ellen’s Game of Games (Season premiere)
9 pm Ellen’s Game of Games
10 pm The Wall (Season premiere)

TUESDAY, JAN. 5
8 pm Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist (Season premiere)
9 pm This Is Us
10 pm Nurses (new timeslot)

Full article & premeire dates https://tvline.com/2020/11/20/nbc-midseason-winter-schedule-zoeys-extraordinary-playlist-season-2/

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
21 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I would like to know what blackmail tape Ellen has on NBC execs, it must be good. 

NBC winter 2021 lineup:

MONDAY, JAN. 4
8 pm Ellen’s Game of Games (Season premiere)
9 pm Ellen’s Game of Games
10 pm The Wall (Season premiere)

TUESDAY, JAN. 5
8 pm Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist (Season premiere)
9 pm This Is Us
10 pm Nurses (new timeslot)

Full article & premeire dates https://tvline.com/2020/11/20/nbc-midseason-winter-schedule-zoeys-extraordinary-playlist-season-2/

Ellen brings them the most money I think.

But hopefully they have Game of Games wrap up before the time Season 20 premieres so we don't have to deal with the awful S18 pre-COVID format...