The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

8 minutes ago, thevoicebelgium said:

Apparently the kelly clarkson show was cancelled today because she lost her voice... So lets pray for the tapings tomorrow

Damn. Either way they have to tape as soon as possible because time is running up, otherwise they would have to change the premiere date, which I know they won´t.

Also, you have the rest of the coaches to do most of the talking, they could just ask Kelly to give a brief comment only on her battles and declare her winners, whereas on her own show she´s the one to do the heavy lifting.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

Just now, thevoicebelgium said:

Yeah, but knowing kelly it must be something serious. She did the bbmas while she had appendicitis 

Hopefully everything´s ok. But yeah, it´s a little strange coming from Kelly, could be something regarding her team. 

• Like 3

So far, the dates remain the same on 1iota. If there´s really something going on, they have to inform the people attending the tapings today, and change them subsequently. They can´t afford to do that tomorrow, especially being that the tapings are scheduled for the morning.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Damn. Either way they have to tape as soon as possible because time is running up, otherwise they would have to change the premiere date, which I know they won´t.

Also, you have the rest of the coaches to do most of the talking, they could just ask Kelly to give a brief comment only on her battles and declare her winners, whereas on her own show she´s the one to do the heavy lifting.

They don’t have to have them taped before the premiere date. They just have to have it done by the time they plan to air the battles.

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So Kelly losing her voice is just a rumor then.

That's the reason the audience was given yesterday when they cancelled the afternoon taping an hour after it was scheduled to start. Rubin is the warmup guy for her show too (he also does The Voice) and he supposedly stressed that she was okay, which I take to mean that she's not sick, it's just a vocal/throat thing. He also added that it's just the times we're in with covid protocols and filming. 

Nick was the guest for the morning session yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, roundtown said:

That's the reason the audience was given yesterday when they cancelled the afternoon taping an hour after it was scheduled to start. Rubin is the warmup guy for her show too (he also does The Voice) and he supposedly stressed that she was okay, which I take to mean that she's not sick, it's just a vocal/throat thing. He also added that it's just the times we're in with covid protocols and filming. 

Hopefully she can pull through for tomorrow and Thursday

Just now, roundtown said:

Hmm. I see. Like I said, if it was stated that she was okay, I don´t see it as reason to move the battle tapings once again. She has the help of the rest of the coaches who can do most of the talking there, something she does not have on her show.

It´s up to them to decide, so we´ll see if they actually move them.

• Like 1

At least for now tapings appear to still be on schedule for tomorrow. She might have to test covid negative, and they couldn't get a pcr test back in time for today's Kelly taping, but could for tomorrow's battles 

• Like 5

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic