The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

At least for now tapings appear to still be on schedule for tomorrow. She might have to test covid negative, and they couldn't get a pcr test back in time for today's Kelly taping, but could for tomorrow's battles 

• Like 5
  • Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

I found it funny because her name is Victoria and her brother’s is Victor. 

Posted Images

Hoping tomorrow goes smoothly (still no changes on 1iota), here´s my final predictions for tomorrow:

• No matter who he´s against, Kenzie is staying on Team Kelly.
  • Dana will stay on Team Nick as well.
  • Victor will remain on Team Legend.
  • Deion will continue on the show, either by getting stolen after losing to Victor, or winning his battle against anyone else.
  • Both Avery and Cam will continue on Team Blake.
  • Rachel, Corey, Ryleigh, Andrew, Bradley, and Keegan will lose their battle. The only one I could see getting a steal out of these is Keegan.
2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Hoping tomorrow goes smoothly (still no changes on 1iota), here´s my final predictions for tomorrow:

• No matter who he´s against, Kenzie is staying on Team Kelly.
  • Deion will continue on the show, either by getting stolen after losing to Victor, or winning his battle against anyone else.
  • Both Avery and Cam will continue on Team Blake.
  • Rachel, Corey, Ryleigh, Andrew, Bradley, and Keegan will lose their battle. The only one I could see getting a steal out of these is Keegan.

Agree with all of this, but I imagine Andrew will be paired against Rachel.

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:
  • Deion will continue on the show, either by getting stolen after losing to Victor, or winning his battle against anyone else

I neeeed these to be true 

To the contestants that are up (hopefully) tomorrow and inevitably reading this:

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU TOMORROW AND SUNDAY! ❤️

If you end up scrolling through IDF the next few days, you’re gonna get a lot of heated opinions so fair warning - probably best not to look here. People might talk all the crap they want on here but remember that YOU got a chair to turn so you’ve got a ton to be proud of regardless of the outcome!

• Like 15
22 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

To the contestants that are up (hopefully) tomorrow and inevitably reading this:

If you end up scrolling through IDF the next few days, you’re gonna get a lot of heated opinions so fair warning - probably best not to look here. People might talk all the crap they want on here but remember that YOU got a chair to turn so you’ve got a ton to be proud of regardless of the outcome!

Contestants should stick to their respective fan threads this weekend. Things are about to get heated here... 😬🔥💥

scared on fire GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

28 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

All of this. ❤️ 

Never take what you read here too seriously. We're all a little stir-crazy here from waiting for the battles to start.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Should we do the A Team and B team Like what we did last season?

I think that was only done last season because of Team Gwen’s surprising results, but we’ll see... 🙂

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Which team do y'all think will have the most shocking results? I'm expecting Kelly/Nick.

Team Legend because there are no obvious frontrunners on that team. Just about everyone is on the same playing field imo 🧐

Edited by disney1024
2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Which team do y'all think will have the most shocking results? I'm expecting Kelly/Nick.

I´m betting on Nick. The only thing that would shock me from Kelly would be her letting go of Kenzie, which I´m sure won´t happen. Nick on the other hand, has more material for shockers.

I´m not expecting much of John, and Blake´s results are usually the most predictable.

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Team Legend because there are no obvious frontrunners on that team. Just about everyone is on the same playing field imo 🧐

If there are no obvious frontrunners, I don't think the results will be shocking. I'm expecting Kelly because she has lots of strong people, and Nick because he'll probably have the weirdest pairings.

Edited by FloorWax