• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

0. Since it’s still 10 people, if there were 2 steals, there would be 7 people per team in the KOs which wouldn’t work for pairings.

It would be OK with me if they did KOs the original UK version. Everybody from a team sings and the coach picks 3 to advance.. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, thevoicebelgium said:

Aparentemente, el programa de Kelly Clarkson fue cancelado hoy porque perdió la voz ... Así que oremos por las grabaciones de mañana.

really? 

4 minutes ago, thevoicebelgium said:

Apparently the kelly clarkson show was cancelled today because she lost her voice... So lets pray for the tapings tomorrow

If this is true, then I’m worried. 😬

8 minutes ago, thevoicebelgium said:

Apparently the kelly clarkson show was cancelled today because she lost her voice... So lets pray for the tapings tomorrow

Damn. Either way they have to tape as soon as possible because time is running up, otherwise they would have to change the premiere date, which I know they won´t.

Also, you have the rest of the coaches to do most of the talking, they could just ask Kelly to give a brief comment only on her battles and declare her winners, whereas on her own show she´s the one to do the heavy lifting.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, thevoicebelgium said:

Yeah I'm in this 'team kelly group' on facebook and several people say it was cancelled, but not completely sure of the reason why

So Kelly losing her voice is just a rumor then.

Just now, thevoicebelgium said:

Yeah, but knowing kelly it must be something serious. She did the bbmas while she had appendicitis 

Hopefully everything´s ok. But yeah, it´s a little strange coming from Kelly, could be something regarding her team. 

• Like 3

So far, the dates remain the same on 1iota. If there´s really something going on, they have to inform the people attending the tapings today, and change them subsequently. They can´t afford to do that tomorrow, especially being that the tapings are scheduled for the morning.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Damn. Either way they have to tape as soon as possible because time is running up, otherwise they would have to change the premiere date, which I know they won´t.

Also, you have the rest of the coaches to do most of the talking, they could just ask Kelly to give a brief comment only on her battles and declare her winners, whereas on her own show she´s the one to do the heavy lifting.

They don’t have to have them taped before the premiere date. They just have to have it done by the time they plan to air the battles.

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So Kelly losing her voice is just a rumor then.

That's the reason the audience was given yesterday when they cancelled the afternoon taping an hour after it was scheduled to start. Rubin is the warmup guy for her show too (he also does The Voice) and he supposedly stressed that she was okay, which I take to mean that she's not sick, it's just a vocal/throat thing. He also added that it's just the times we're in with covid protocols and filming. 

Nick was the guest for the morning session yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, roundtown said:

That's the reason the audience was given yesterday when they cancelled the afternoon taping an hour after it was scheduled to start. Rubin is the warmup guy for her show too (he also does The Voice) and he supposedly stressed that she was okay, which I take to mean that she's not sick, it's just a vocal/throat thing. He also added that it's just the times we're in with covid protocols and filming. 

Hopefully she can pull through for tomorrow and Thursday

Just now, roundtown said:

Hmm. I see. Like I said, if it was stated that she was okay, I don´t see it as reason to move the battle tapings once again. She has the help of the rest of the coaches who can do most of the talking there, something she does not have on her show.

It´s up to them to decide, so we´ll see if they actually move them.

• Like 1

well, if the battles get delayed again, that's fine, i just hope kelly is okay! that being said, i would think that they wouldn't postpone it, but i wouldn't be surprised if they did.

• Like 1