• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

We don't even have a premiere date and haven't heard a single audition but y'all have mapped out the entire season already lol

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Well as of now Andrew, Avery, Bradley, Cam, Christine, Corey, Jordan, Jose, and Savanna Woods are the only ones that haven´t posted the reveal yet.

Bradley just posted. 

• Like 2
Just now, disney1024 said:

It's reveal day and Saturday's tapings got pushed ahead by 30 mins lol 😂

Ah that's normal. It seems they move the exact check-in time a bit ahead like a few days early to push people to get there on time/give some wiggle room for those who may arrive late. At least it seems like it's *literally* impossible for them to reschedule again :haha:

• Haha 3
29 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Well as of now Andrew, Avery, Bradley, Cam, Christine, Corey, Jordan, Jose, and Savanna Woods are the only ones that haven´t posted the reveal yet.

Waiting on Andrew, Avery, Cam, Corey, Jordan, Jose, and Savanna W.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, David68 said:

Waiting on Andrew, Avery, Cam, Corey, Jordan, Jose, and Savanna W.

Andrew has been active on IG today, answering questions in his stories, but hasn´t posted yet for some reason.

By the way, I just found out Andrew is a cancer survivor based on his most recent post. That will definitely be in his package unless they give him the mystery treatment.

Edited by Misirlou
1 minute ago, ilovethevoice242 said:

Wow Victor might definitely turn out to be a threat. And I’m really surprised by Dana’s numbers on Facebook. She killing it!

Did you see them live by any chance?

50 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Well as of now Andrew, , Cam,, Corey, Jordan, Jose, and Savanna Woods are the only ones that haven´t posted the reveal yet.

These are the 6 contestants that haven´t posted yet. I´m betting on Jordan being the last one.

1 minute ago, ilovethevoice242 said:

Definitivamente robado de sus 4 sillas. Es el turno de 3 sillas más merecido por un turno de cuatro sillas. Voz muy fuerte, potente y emotiva. Da muchas vibraciones de John

damn Kelly

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, ilovethevoice242 said:

Definetely robbed of his 4 chairs. He is the most deserving 3 chair turn for a four chair turn. Very strong, powerful voice and emotional. Gives a lot of John vibes

Thanks! That´s like the 100th positive comment I´ve heard for Victor lol.  I´m expecting something great then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, wap484848 said:

honestly i like the new “i auditioned” thingy is looks cool, anyways what happened to kathy, supposedly she auditioned in season 19 and got no chairs 

it’s my favorite of all of them. The “put yourself in a Polaroid” is very clever. The photos are pretty flattering too.

• Thanks 1