The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

12 hours ago, ilovethevoice242 said:

Hey! Haven’t been on here since I attended Sunday’s taping lol. Not going to say any spoilers but all imma say is we got someone that sounds extremely similar to Kyla Jade. Range, power,vocals. 

Is she similar style wise or range-wise.

13 hours ago, ilovethevoice242 said:

Hey! Haven’t been on here since I attended Sunday’s taping lol. Not going to say any spoilers but all imma say is we got someone that sounds extremely similar to Kyla Jade. Range, power,vocals. 

I think I know who you are referring to. I know someone auditioning for this season, somehow similar to Kyla in some ways. But imma keep my mouth shut for now 🤫

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dany said:

I would be carefull with a group chat. If there a troll or a mole it would just defeat the purpose of keeping it private like 

Here all the spoiler from S20 I got from a secret chat :stealth:

You bring up a valid point. I really don’t want to crush any contestants’ dreams. 🥺 @Jyn Mycle, I think it would be a good idea to create a commitment form of sorts.

Edited by Bk1234

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

You bring up a valid point. I really don’t want to crush any contestants’ dreams. 🥺 @Jyn Mycle, I think it would be a good idea to create a commitment form of sorts.

That the thing NBC made private recording session where people sign legal binding NDA to not leak anyhing and see what happen, it's hard to control who say what and know who you allow in a group. Also people might think themself saver in a private group but your not depending on who you allow in. So if you allowed in anybody that ask ...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dany said:

That the thing NBC made private recording session where people sign legal binding NDA to not leak anyhing and see what happen, it's hard to control who say what and know who you allow in a group. Also people might think themself saver in a private groupe but your not depending on who you allow in.

That’s true. A troll could be invited in, and then the information and names could spread... ☹️

• Like 1

6 hours ago, echoap said:

Guys is this true???

Tbh this comment on Youtube is really disturbing.

IMG_20201031_092744.jpg

I honestly believe that there could've been that many 4 chair turns. I was at a taping and the guy in charge said that there was a lot of chair turning in season 20 (and only one audition at the taping I saw didn't get any turns with all of the rest getting more than 1). 10 does seem like a lot, but considering that the last taping was cancelled due to full teams it might very well be a possibility that season 20 is just stacked with talent! I'm excited. The coaches were super stingy with their chair turning this season and I wasn't a fan

• Like 1

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic