Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

I found it funny because her name is Victoria and her brother’s is Victor. 

Posted Images

Just now, disney1024 said:

So at least we now know for sure that the premiere date isn't changing, which means that neither will the taping dates again lol 😂

Imagine the chaos that will be created if The Voice suddenly premieres on a later date lmao 🤣

blow up fire GIF

• Haha 1

last season me and my internet friends along with some conservative girl who is irrelevant tricked everyone and told them season 19 got cancelled and the show would end after the knockouts it was so funny 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, wap484848 said:

ali caldwell should’ve won season 11

While I agree with you, there's a reason why we have a general discussion thread. This thread is for S20 spoilers discussion only. I think we've all already seen what happens when we forget that one simple rule lol 😂

surprised pizza delivery GIF

• Haha 1

Re-opening the thread now. Please remember to stay on topic and be respectful of all members, including moderators. Thank you to those of you who reported the issues and tried to help keep the peace. 

Moderation Policy

• Neurox Media reserves the right to perform any action which includes, but is not limited to: moving, closing, editing or deleting of any posting, profile, avatar and/or signature for any reason whatsoever at our sole discretion, without prior notification or explanation to the user. Consequently, moderators reserve the right to suspend/ban any user for posts they feel do not comply with the forum rules. Keep your posts in line and you'll be fine. Moderators reserve the right to suspend/ban any user for not complying with the forum rules.
  • Please be respectful when interacting with our forum moderators and administrators. They all work to make this a better place for free. Abusive posts directed toward any moderator or administrator will result in severe consequences to the poster.
  • Moderation actions are not up for debate or public scrutiny. Any topics or posts intended to question moderator actions (whether justified or not) will be closed/deleted and the member will be dealt with severely, usually leading up to suspension or removal from the boards permanently.
  • Like 2

i can't believe i got fooled into thinking there was new info about the voice again because the thread was hot. what we got was very much something else :haha:

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1