The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

14 minutes ago, Dov said:

Which taping didn't get positive feedback?

If I had to guess, it was probably taping three. Ah, some of the comments about Rachel were... interesting... 😬

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

YES! Season 15 was incredible pre lives. The lives were good as well it was just the Finale, and how Kirk and Chris went over MaKenzie and Reagan😔

Fixed that one for you. 🙂

18 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

590YJ5t.jpg

Reveal day is Thursday!!!

Oh Zae, always delivering the goods! :haha:

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

If I had to guess, it was probably taping three. Ah, some of the comments about Rachel were... interesting... 😬

What'd they say? Was it just general pitchyness or did she actually mess up the performance in a big way?

1 minute ago, Dov said:

What'd they say? Was it just general pitchyness or did she actually mess up the performance in a big way?

I´ve heard several people say that Taping 3 was quite weak with the exception of Lindsay and Jose. Rachel was pretty much universally panned.

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Y'all let's slow the conversation down before another person thinks there's new info because the thread is hot LMAO

I mean, at least we know now that reveal day is on Thursday. 

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I´ve heard several people say that Taping 3 was quite weak with the exception of Lindsay and Jose. Rachel was pretty much universally panned.

Rachel audition maybe to be aired shortened?

8 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Y'all let's slow the conversation down before another person thinks there's new info because the thread is hot LMAO

Yeah, there IS actually new info. 

• Like 2
Just now, David68 said:

Yeah, there IS actually new info. 

that's fair, i don't particularly care for reveal day cause i already know who they all are LOL but it is new info and i know some people care about it

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, at least we know now that reveal day is on Thursday. 

Pete confirmed in an IG story that big news is coming on Thursday. Also, his baby son is adorable 😍

I have a hunch that Denisha Dalton will be given the Carter Rubin/Tori Miller treatment. By that I mean even though she completed John's team, it will not be aired that way and someone else will be made to look like they filled his team instead.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dov said:

Which taping didn't get positive feedback?

Taping three. Only 4/10 were chair turns so a lot of fodder, and the chair turns weren't that strong. Lindsay had a lot of praise from the few sources, Rachel had very little/none lol. Durell and Jose were both positively praised but one person found their songs a bit boring lol.

Edited by Someone648
  • Thanks 3
1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

She's from taping one. Her feedback was that a few people thought she deserved a chair turn.

From her IG covers, she's a little too stylized for my taste, like she's trying to impress, rather than just being herself.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

From her IG covers, she's a little too stylized for my taste, like she's trying to impress, rather than just being herself.

She's the only reason we were able to find Gean's Instagram as she was the only one following him, and it seems she barely followed him a few days before we dropped the list so for her, I'm grateful :haha:

(And yes, her stage name is Yellsmiles because a few people I asked said it sounded like gibberish and only one person ID'd it. She seems pretty cool)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

I noticed that too. I think it's probably for the best that she didn't turn a chair. Gwen would be a great coach for her and she isn't a coach this season. Also, her tone and style of music is kinda similar to Gwen's. 🧐

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I have a hunch that Denisha Dalton will be given the Carter Rubin/Tori Miller treatment. By that I mean even though she completed John's team, it will not be aired that way and someone else will be made to look like they filled his team instead.

If that's the case, it would probably be with Rio. She's the only single-chair-turner on Team Legend 🧐

12 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Taping three. Only 4/10 were chair turns so a lot of fodder, and the chair turns weren't that strong. Lindsay had a lot of praise from the few sources, Rachel had very little/none lol. Durell and Jose were both positively praised but one person found their songs a bit boring lol.

Seems like the heavyweight tapings were 1 and 5 from what I´ve heard.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Lindsay reminds me of Chloe Kohanski, her vibe and her genre. I hope she becomes like Chloe but i wouldn't promise anything. Although her tone is like Kelsie Watts, I love her.

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
5 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Lindsay reminds me of Chloe Kohanski, her vibe and her genre. I hope she becomes like Chloe but i wouldn't promise anything. Although her tone is like Kelsie Watts, I love her.

No, please no... 😬

7 hours ago, Dov said:

If Rachel is reading, PLEASE don’t click the spoiler tab. I’m sure you did great girl, the source comments are hardly accurate anyway. :thumbs:

:no:
-The worst version of the song they ever heard.
-Said she didn’t deserve Nick’s chair turn. 
-They were upset that Kaitlyn and Madison received no chairs. 

• Sad 2
1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

Anyone else scared that we'll get 1 steal per coach in the battles? (with no save)

Yes. Kelly better keep her promise of stealing Lindsay if she gets dropped. 😐

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic