The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

For the people that were on Taping 1 in blinds, @Angelbright, @SpoilerGod,  was Cam good with "Lay Me Down"? Did he sing it like the original? I apologize if you have said it prior by the way, I haven´t read everything.

Along with Dana and Kenzie, he had the most consistent strongest praise across my sources from taping 1 - so I'd think it's safe to say he was at least very good.

• Thanks 8
  • Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Question: Was there any audition, that completely blew the roof off? Was there anyone that gave a really strong blind audition like SandyRedd?

Lol I don’t think anyone can reach that level. Katie was the closest since that I think

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol I don’t think anyone can reach that level. Katie was the closest since that I think

ya i know i don’t mean like the level of that, i mean someone who tore the roof off, like in the past seasons of Todd Micheal Hall, SID Kingsley, Kelsie Watts, Rizzi Myers, I mean like those who had incredible vocals and a insane range. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

ya i know i don’t mean like the level of that, i mean someone who tore the roof off, like in the past seasons of Todd Micheal Hall, SID Kingsley, Kelsie Watts, Rizzi Myers, I mean like those who had incredible vocals and a insane range. 

Sid and TMH are questionable for that description (:stealth:), but judging by source comments, I’d say Victor and Deion are likely candidates. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
54 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Question: Was there any audition, that completely blew the roof off? Was there anyone that gave a really strong blind audition like SandyRedd?

SandyRedd is a high bar and it doesn't sound like any auditions quite reached that level, but the feedback overall was rather positive with the exception of one taping. Overall a lot more solid sounding than Season 19 imo.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

SandyRedd is a high bar and it doesn't sound like any auditions quite reached that level, but the feedback overall was rather positive with the exception of one taping. Overall a lot more solid sounding than Season 19 imo.

Yeah I think this season is stronger than the last season 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Lol we still haven´t had the "Every Blocked performance compilation". Why do I feel that will be the video uploaded tomorrow instead of anything S20?

Lol nah I think we’re out of s19 rn. Tomorrow should be new content.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

i’m telling y’all i’m getting a feeling this season can be like season 15(if we’re lucky) let me tell you guys why...

- Not much country singers like last season only like 2 that really stand out(Kenzie and Avery)

- Have many AA Divas this season(Zania, Christine, Danisha, Dana, and Gihanna)

- So much Unique Voices.(Anna, Gihanna, Zae, Gean)

- Male R+B Singers/Folk: (Gean, Victor, Deion, Cam, Zae, Awari)

-Blake’s Team is much more diverse than last season.

- Johns Team is finally not the strongest.

-Kelly’s Team is so strong and she knows what to do with a strong team.

-Nicks team is really diverse as well and seems like he can handle his team very well.

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

i’m telling y’all i’m getting a feeling this season can be like season 13(if we’re lucky) let me tell you guys why...

- Not much country singers like last season only like 2 that really stand out(Kenzie and Avery)

-Nicks team is really diverse as well and seems like he can handle his team very well.

I wouldn’t get my hopes up. 😅

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

i’m telling y’all i’m getting a feeling this season can be like season 13(if we’re lucky) let me tell you guys why...

I’d say more like season 15

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Which taping didn't get positive feedback?

• Like 1
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic