Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

I found it funny because her name is Victoria and her brother’s is Victor. 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, echoap said:

Meanwhile, some former Voice contestants (Ava August, Caroline Sky and Jason Warrior) auditioned for that other singing competition show that actually produces stars 😂

This is like his millionth time on a singing competition lol

• Haha 13
1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

For the people that were on Taping 1 in blinds, @Angelbright, @SpoilerGod,  was Cam good with "Lay Me Down"? Did he sing it like the original? I apologize if you have said it prior by the way, I haven´t read everything.

Along with Dana and Kenzie, he had the most consistent strongest praise across my sources from taping 1 - so I'd think it's safe to say he was at least very good.

• Thanks 8
3 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Question: Was there any audition, that completely blew the roof off? Was there anyone that gave a really strong blind audition like SandyRedd?

Lol I don’t think anyone can reach that level. Katie was the closest since that I think

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol I don’t think anyone can reach that level. Katie was the closest since that I think

ya i know i don’t mean like the level of that, i mean someone who tore the roof off, like in the past seasons of Todd Micheal Hall, SID Kingsley, Kelsie Watts, Rizzi Myers, I mean like those who had incredible vocals and a insane range. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

ya i know i don’t mean like the level of that, i mean someone who tore the roof off, like in the past seasons of Todd Micheal Hall, SID Kingsley, Kelsie Watts, Rizzi Myers, I mean like those who had incredible vocals and a insane range. 

Sid and TMH are questionable for that description (:stealth:), but judging by source comments, I’d say Victor and Deion are likely candidates. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
54 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Question: Was there any audition, that completely blew the roof off? Was there anyone that gave a really strong blind audition like SandyRedd?

SandyRedd is a high bar and it doesn't sound like any auditions quite reached that level, but the feedback overall was rather positive with the exception of one taping. Overall a lot more solid sounding than Season 19 imo.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

SandyRedd is a high bar and it doesn't sound like any auditions quite reached that level, but the feedback overall was rather positive with the exception of one taping. Overall a lot more solid sounding than Season 19 imo.

Yeah I think this season is stronger than the last season 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Lol we still haven´t had the "Every Blocked performance compilation". Why do I feel that will be the video uploaded tomorrow instead of anything S20?

Lol nah I think we’re out of s19 rn. Tomorrow should be new content.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

i’m telling y’all i’m getting a feeling this season can be like season 15(if we’re lucky) let me tell you guys why...

- Not much country singers like last season only like 2 that really stand out(Kenzie and Avery)

- Have many AA Divas this season(Zania, Christine, Danisha, Dana, and Gihanna)

- So much Unique Voices.(Anna, Gihanna, Zae, Gean)

- Male R+B Singers/Folk: (Gean, Victor, Deion, Cam, Zae, Awari)

-Blake’s Team is much more diverse than last season.

- Johns Team is finally not the strongest.

-Kelly’s Team is so strong and she knows what to do with a strong team.

-Nicks team is really diverse as well and seems like he can handle his team very well.

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

i’m telling y’all i’m getting a feeling this season can be like season 13(if we’re lucky) let me tell you guys why...

- Not much country singers like last season only like 2 that really stand out(Kenzie and Avery)

-Nicks team is really diverse as well and seems like he can handle his team very well.

I wouldn’t get my hopes up. 😅

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

i’m telling y’all i’m getting a feeling this season can be like season 13(if we’re lucky) let me tell you guys why...

I’d say more like season 15

• Like 2