The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

4 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Anna Grace is on the same team. I don't think Kelly would keep both but she could get stolen by Nick or another coach 🤔

Or Blake. :giggle:

4 hours ago, Someone648 said:

The feedback from the sources was mixed/not super high on her audition, which we know was when the party's over. Based on that, I don't fully anticipate her going far, but she could surprise us.

Yeah, my source didn’t seem particularly excited about her. 😅

• Like 1
  • Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Posted Images

YSlNS7V.jpg

imma go out on a limb and say this shot is from Victors audition? Seeing that Kelly’s button is red. So only Nick Blake and John turned. Has anyone else had only the guys turn?

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

YSlNS7V.jpg

imma go out on a limb and say this shot is from Victors audition? Seeing that Kelly’s button is red. So only Nick Blake and John turned. Has anyone else had only the guys turn?

Only him and Cam, but the latter was blocked, so that shot definitely must be from Victor's audition.

Based on what was said at the beggining, I expected Kelly to be  way more stingy this season, but if anything, Blake has been the stingy one here (which is unusual for him)

• Like 3
Just now, echoap said:

We are currently in the phase where everybody gets excited/worried depending on feedback from the sources. :yes:

Lol we’re in the picking shots out of promos to see who’s audition it was phase🤣

that sources phase was last week lol.

• Haha 6
38 minutes ago, echoap said:

We are currently in the phase where everybody gets excited/worried depending on feedback from the sources. :yes:

I wouldn’t bank too heavily on source comments, especially since they can just autotune the performances. :giggle:

• Like 6

This might be a stretch lol but for S19 on the Tuesday in the 3rd week from the premiere we got a sneak peek to the coaches song which they released the day after. So maybe today we’ll get a post regarding the group piece?

Meanwhile, some former Voice contestants (Ava August, Caroline Sky and Jason Warrior) auditioned for that other singing competition show that actually produces stars 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
3 minutes ago, echoap said:

Meanwhile, some former Voice contestants (Ava August, Caroline Sky and Jason Warrior) auditioned for that other singing competition show that actually produces stars 😂

The only one that has been shown in a promo is Jason Warrior, so we’ll see how they do. 😅

2 minutes ago, echoap said:

Meanwhile, some former Voice contestants (Ava August, Caroline Sky and Jason Warrior) auditioned for that other singing competition show that actually produced stars 😂

FTFY 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

FTFY 

Yeah, none of the recent winners have done anything. Gabby Barrett is doing really well though, but she just got lucky with a hit song and didn’t even win the show. :giggle:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, none of the recent winners have done anything. Gabby Barrett is doing really well though, but she just got lucky with a hit song and didn’t even win the show. :giggle:

Tbf, Idol at least tries. Can’t say the same for The Voice (but it has never been about the contestants so...)

• Like 6
Just now, Daillon said:

Tbf, Idol at least tries. Can’t say the same for The Voice (but it has never been about the contestants so...)

Yeah, they were promoting Francisco Martin’s (S18, Top 5) new single on Twitter when it came out.

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, they were promoting Francisco Martin’s (S18, Top 5) new single on Twitter when it came out.

That’s because 19Recordings signed him. It’s their label.

25 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

That’s because 19Recordings signed him. It’s their label.

Still, I don’t see the Voice promoting any of their alums’ new singles, even if they’re signed to the Voice’s label. 🤷‍♂️ 

Edited by Bk1234
4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Still, I don’t see the Voice promoting any of their alums’ new singles. 🤷‍♂️ 

They promoted Jake Hoots 😂

(we all know it was because Kelly was on it)

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Still, I don’t see the Voice promoting any of their alums’ new singles, even if they’re signed to the Voice’s label. 🤷‍♂️ 

The Voice doesn’t have a label. Republic Records is the label they have a contract with. 19R is literally owned by the people who make Idol.

That’s always been the difference between the 2 shows. Idol has skin in the game, but the Voice does not. 

Edited by AngelaKD
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, AngelaKD said:

The Voice doesn’t have a label. Republic Records is the label they have a contract with. 19R is literally owned by the people who make Idol.

Oh ok, I didn’t know that first part. Thanks. :thumbs:

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Oh ok, I didn’t know that first part. Thanks. :thumbs:

Back when they did studio recordings, the Voice made money off that. And if an artist sings an original song ON THE SHOW, they have to give up the rights. But once they leave the show, the Voice gets no monetary benefit from anything that Republic Records does (or doesn’t) do for an artist.

• Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Well, seems like there´s no promo today.

Well Atleast they got team Blake out of the way. I think that was the last of the s19 compilations/content. Atleast we know now everything moving foward will be strictly for S20.

Edited by jus.vshn
  • Like 2
48 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Well Atleast they got team Blake out of the way. I think that was the last of the s19 compilations/content. Atleast we know now everything moving foward will be strictly for S20.

Watch them put  Every Block performance tomorrow😂🙂

• Haha 5