The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

On 2/7/2021 at 1:44 PM, B-B said:

I don’t understand how you stan all those indie girls but hate Billie Eilish

Hate is a strong word, and does not apply here, but to give you a reason, I feel that they make all her songs sound so much better. 🙃

Edited by Bk1234
  • Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

I found it funny because her name is Victoria and her brother’s is Victor. 

Posted Images

Kenzie should stay far away from Chris Stapleton (so should everyone else tbh). He's suuuper laid back as a singer, and he sounds really good when he's in that older more mellow singing style (Strait, Whitley etc)..but Stapleton's songs require more attack in the vocal. 

Jon Pardi would be a good more contemporary choice for Kenzie, also some of Isbell's stuff (like last of my kind)

4 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Kenzie should stay far away from Chris Stapleton (so should everyone else tbh). He's suuuper laid back as a singer, and he sounds really good when he's in that older more mellow singing style (Strait, Whitley etc)..but Stapleton's songs require more attack in the vocal. 

That's why the people that have sung Stapleton on the show are in the majority, not country singers. (Jesse Larson, Natasia Greycloud, Shane Q, Sid Kingsley), or at the minimum, country blues or country soul (Adam Wakefield, Pryor Baird, Meghan Linsay, Adam Cunningham). The only exception I could say as a traditional country singer is Bailey Rae, but she didnt have the attack for the song in my opinion.

6 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Jon Pardi would be a good more contemporary choice for Kenzie, also some of Isbell's stuff (like last of my kind)

Yep. Kenzie has a Tennessee Whiskey cover on Facebook that misses the mark a little. It’s not bad, but it’s definitely not his wheelhouse. 

So as @jus.vshnpreviously said this week we might get something at least lol. We have coaches song, reveal day,  I think they might give us another promo (I´m not so sure about this one), and of course on Sunday night we might get battle spoilers if things go smoothly. 

Hopefully we get at least one of those things( excluding battle spoilers) today.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So as @jus.vshnpreviously said this week we might get something at least lol. We have coaches song, reveal day,  I think they might give us another promo (I´m not so sure about this one), and of course on Sunday night we might get battle spoilers if things go smoothly. 

Hopefully we get at least one of those things( excluding battle spoilers) today.

Today for sure we’ll get a “3 weeks until premiere” post lol but what’s that🤣. So hopefully we get a promo or something too🤞🏾

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Lol, I’ll probably be watching Idol on those Mondays until Idol goes to only Sunday episodes. :giggle:

Pretty sure it's only on Sunday for now...but also Bobby Bones annoys the crap out of me. 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Pretty sure it's only on Sunday for now...but also Bobby Bones annoys the crap out of me. 

Oh ok, that’s good. I can’t stand Bobby Bones either. 😐

21 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

What about “Who’s Lovin’ You” for Gihanna? 🤔 

This could be good. It has the opportunity for range and I think she'll be able to place her cool runs into the song in a way that it's not overdone (Shi'ann 👀).

side note: i actually really liked shi'ann's performance of it lmao. i do think that a version with less frills where we get to hear more of gihanna's voice would be good.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

Hopefully we get some promo at 12 EST and not a compilation of team Blake’s s19 performances😭.

Well, neither lol, rather a reupload of Carter´s "The Climb" performance.

• Haha 3
On 2/6/2021 at 11:28 PM, Misirlou said:

If I´m correct, assuming we´re following S18´s schedule, it might go like this (This is not confirmed, it´s just  a supposition):

March 1 & 2: Premiere & Episode 2

March 8: Episode 3

March 15: Episode 4

March 22: Episode 5

March 29: Battles Premiere

April 5: Battles 2

April 12: Battles 3

April 19: Knockouts Premiere

April 26: Knockouts 2

May 3 & 4: Playoffs

May 10 & 11: Semifinals

May 17 & 18: Finale