The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 hours ago, seak05 said:

I think they're hoping LA will relax some of the production rules. With having to have two contestants on stage, 4 coaches, Carson, and at least a few cameras, they're pushing the production limits. 

2 contestants can’t be on seperate stages?

3 hours ago, seak05 said:

I think they're hoping LA will relax some of the production rules. With having to have two contestants on stage, 4 coaches, Carson, and at least a few cameras, they're pushing the production limits. 

That´s a good point. I think this could very well be a factor for the extensive date changes. The editors are going to run out of coffee though.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Almost certainly, lives won’t start til may 

Yeah, unless it ends in June (which hasn´t been announced by the way), it´s probably three weeks. If it lasts till June last S4, there could be more, but the current situation might not be fitting for that.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

If I´m correct, assuming we´re following S18´s schedule, it might go like this (This is not confirmed, it´s just  a supposition):

March 1- Premiere

March 8- Ep 2

March 15 - Ep 3

March 22- Ep 4

March 29 - Ep 5

April 5- Battles Premiere

April 12 - Battles 2

April 19- Battles 3

April 26- Knockouts Premiere

May 3- Knockouts 2

May 10 and 11- Playoffs

May 17 and 18- Semifinals

May 24 and 25- Finale.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If I´m correct, assuming we´re following S18´s schedule, it might go like this (This is not confirmed, it´s just  a supposition):

March 1- Premiere

March 8- Ep 2

March 15 - Ep 3

March 22- Ep 4

March 29 - Ep 5

April 5- Battles Premiere

April 12 - Battles 2

April 19- Battles 3

April 26- Knockouts Premiere

May 3- Knockouts 2

May 10 and 11- Playoffs

May 17 and 18- Semifinals

May 24 and 25- Finale.

The S18 schedule involved 1 one-hour Tuesday episode during the blinds. So the dates would be pushed back by a week if we're following the S18 schedule. The pre-taped rounds would end exactly at the end of April, with the lives starting during the first week of May. 😉

Edited by disney1024

10 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

I know they gonna give “Drivers License” to Anna but I think Gihanna would serve on that song 

Not sure if this is a popular opinion but I think anyone who gets the song could be doomed. It’s similar to most Billie that the people actually watching comps are not the ones who support major pop hits.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Not sure if this is a popular opinion but I think anyone who gets the song could be doomed. It’s similar to most Billie that the people actually watching comps are not the ones who support major pop hits.

I agree, it’s similar to how everyone thought MaryBeth would deliver with Lose You To Love Me and she just didn’t. Recent songs are a no go tbh, like you said the people watching typically aren’t in touch with newer pop hits

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blirel said:

Maybe... That song is more rangey than most Billie songs (or Lose You To Love Me) so it would allow for some vocal display, which I think it’s usually the problem with most recent hits.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, disney1024 said:

The S18 schedule involved 1 one-hour Tuesday episode during the blinds. So the dates would be pushed back by a week if we're following the S18 schedule. The pre-taped rounds would end exactly at the end of April, with the lives starting during the first week of May. 😉

Yeah, but the poster for S20 only says March 1 premiere, not March 1 and March 2, which is why I assumed even the first Tuesday will be off the table.

40 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, but the poster for S20 only says March 1 premiere, not March 1 and March 2, which is why I assumed even the first Tuesday will be off the table.

Did s19 have a 2 night premiere? Because that flyer only had Oct 19th on it.

• Like 1