The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

"I am mad she did not turn for Cam Anthony and Victor Solomon" (155 likes)

At least it doesn't sound like a spoiler. It will only sound like one to those who have watched all the seasons with Kelly and kept up with the contestants' names

• Like 4
  • Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

We don't even have a premiere date and haven't heard a single audition but y'all have mapped out the entire season already lol

Posted Images

Correction: coach song and reveal day was 3 weeks ahead of the premier. (Which is still next week). And the full first look trailer is the week after next which would be 2 weeks ahead of the premeire. so next week we’ll  be getting coach song, reveal day, battle spoilers AND new promo. lol pretty eventful

• Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

so next week we’ll  be getting coach song, reveal day, battle spoilers AND new promo. lol pretty eventful

Unless the tapings are moved AGAIN. :giggle:

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I really and truly don’t think it will. Because that’ll be pushing wayyy to close to the premiere date which is not changing.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I really and truly don’t think it will. Because that’ll be pushing wayyy to close to the premiere date which is not changing.

I hope you're right, but anything is possible at this point lol. :/

52 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Correction: coach song and reveal day was 3 weeks ahead of the premier. (Which is still next week). And the full first look trailer is the week after next which would be 2 weeks ahead of the premeire. so next week we’ll  be getting coach song, reveal day, battle spoilers AND new promo. lol pretty eventful

Hopefully we see some new faces on the promo next week. But they need to release coach themed promos as well don't they?

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Didn't read the unless, so i thought that the tapings were getting pushed back for real, and I shrugged it off like "this ain't new"

• Haha 7
1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

Maybe I’m misremembering, but I believe that due to Shakira’s schedule, S6 premiered before all the pre-live rounds were taped.

• Like 1

I think they're hoping LA will relax some of the production rules. With having to have two contestants on stage, 4 coaches, Carson, and at least a few cameras, they're pushing the production limits. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, seak05 said:

I think they're hoping LA will relax some of the production rules. With having to have two contestants on stage, 4 coaches, Carson, and at least a few cameras, they're pushing the production limits. 

2 contestants can’t be on seperate stages?

3 hours ago, seak05 said:

That´s a good point. I think this could very well be a factor for the extensive date changes. The editors are going to run out of coffee though.

• Haha 1

This might be the first time the contestants must be genuinely hyped to post that they auditioned on reveal day considering all 40 are still in the competition.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
  • Haha 10
5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

This might be the first time the contedtants must be genuinely hyped to post that they auditioned on reveal day considering all 40 are still in the competition.

So true 🤣

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, deszfan88 said:

is this format gonna be the short 17/16->9->5

edit: this format sucks and i hate it please bring the good format back

Nothing has been announced yet.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, deszfan88 said:

is this format gonna be the short 17/16->9->5

edit: this format sucks and i hate it please bring the good format back

Almost certainly, lives won’t start til may 

• Sad 1
15 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Almost certainly, lives won’t start til may 

Yeah, unless it ends in June (which hasn´t been announced by the way), it´s probably three weeks. If it lasts till June last S4, there could be more, but the current situation might not be fitting for that.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

If I´m correct, assuming we´re following S18´s schedule, it might go like this (This is not confirmed, it´s just  a supposition):

March 1- Premiere

March 8- Ep 2

March 15 - Ep 3

March 22- Ep 4

March 29 - Ep 5

April 5- Battles Premiere

April 12 - Battles 2

April 19- Battles 3

April 26- Knockouts Premiere

May 3- Knockouts 2

May 10 and 11- Playoffs

May 17 and 18- Semifinals

May 24 and 25- Finale.

• Like 3
57 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If I´m correct, assuming we´re following S18´s schedule, it might go like this (This is not confirmed, it´s just  a supposition):

March 1- Premiere

March 8- Ep 2

March 15 - Ep 3

March 22- Ep 4

March 29 - Ep 5

April 5- Battles Premiere

April 12 - Battles 2

April 19- Battles 3

April 26- Knockouts Premiere

May 3- Knockouts 2

May 10 and 11- Playoffs

May 17 and 18- Semifinals

May 24 and 25- Finale.

The S18 schedule involved 1 one-hour Tuesday episode during the blinds. So the dates would be pushed back by a week if we're following the S18 schedule. The pre-taped rounds would end exactly at the end of April, with the lives starting during the first week of May. 😉

Edited by disney1024
10 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

I know they gonna give “Drivers License” to Anna but I think Gihanna would serve on that song 

Not sure if this is a popular opinion but I think anyone who gets the song could be doomed. It’s similar to most Billie that the people actually watching comps are not the ones who support major pop hits.

• Like 4