The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

16 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

And what’s your opinion on how he did

My source loved him and said he sang with so much emotion. They preferred him to Anna (they saw both) and said he made the song sound so good. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

4 chair turn, 3 coaches tried to block Blake. He´s not going anywhere. 

I think that Kenzie has the potential to go far, based on what TeamAudra and others have said. However, I think that throwing around the 3 coaches tried to block Blake thing feels a little bit... odd? Yes, it shows that they wanted him, but blocks are also for the entertainment of the show, so they clearly knew he was highly likely to pick Blake, so they tried to block him. And the fact that all three of them blocked him just means that: a) they were told to by the producers (unlikely if they only air one block) or b) they all knew that Blake was the biggest competition. Additionally, it could just be that he's so good that they had to, which is pretty likely, but I'd like to acknowledge that blocks don't necessarily mean that they blocked because the singer is super spectacular (for example, Arei's BA was good, but Nick likely blocked Kelly because she sang the song). I'm sure he's great, but I don't think that the blocks are the best reason/evidence for that.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

And how did the coaches react? 

According to my source...

Kelly- Really liked the song, heard the emotion in his voice, said she knows how to help him improve, happy to find out that he was from Texas and used that to her advantage when pitching. 

John- Said something along the lines of being kept engaged by all of Zae’s vocal choices, said he could win the show with him, loved his unique voice and vibrato on the lower notes. 

Nick- Correctly guessed Zae’s musical influences, also really liked his voice and vocal choices, air hugged Zae (I’m guessing after getting chosen.) 

Blake- Talked about the tone and vibrato in Zae’s voice, frequently mentioned how many times he won the show.

Also, Zae apparently told Kelly that she reminded him of a home-cooked meal. :lmao: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

According to my source...

Kelly- Really liked the song, heard the emotion in his voice, said she knows how to help him improve, happy to find out that he was from Texas and used that to her advantage when pitching. 

John- Said something along the lines of being kept engaged by all of Zae’s vocal choices, said he could win the show with him, loved his unique voice and vibrato on the lower notes. 

Nick- Correctly guessed Zae’s musical influences, also really liked his voice and vocal choices, air hugged Zae (I’m guessing after getting chosen.) 

Blake- Talked about the tone and vibrato in Zae’s voice, frequently mentioned how many times he won the show.

Also, Zae apparently told Kelly that she reminded him of a home-cooked meal. :lmao: 

Wow this is a lot lol. Any chance you have details like this on Dana’s?

8 minutes ago, ilovethevoice242 said:

Wow this is a lot lol. Any chance you have details like this on Dana’s?

As of right now, I only have what my source(s) thought of her audition. I could ask my source about what the coaches said (though they are by no means obligated to answer.)

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

I think Kelly forgot that Nick was born in Dallas. He's a Texan by birth lol 😂

Just Saying Come On GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

• Like 1

I´m thinking they might save Zae for a late episode, given that Nick kind of has had a rough time this season getting people, he wasted his block, he himself got blocked, and tho the underdog theme continues until he gets Zae as his four chair turn.

That is of course considering he doesn´t eliminate him in a couple of days.

• Like 1

The battles are in

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I´m thinking they might save Zae for a late episode, given that Nick kind of has had a rough time this season getting people, he wasted his block, he himself got blocked, and tho the underdog theme continues until he gets Zae as his four chair turn.

He got blocked twice lol 😂

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

That is of course considering he doesn't eliminate him in a couple of days.

Very unlikely unless Zae flops. Nick would be foolish to make the same mistake twice (first time with Joanna in S18) lol 😂

not happening season 2 GIF by 9-1-1 on FOX

Edited by disney1024