The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

24 minutes ago, pauwis said:

would add: Halley, Corey Ward, Pia, Connor

Disagree with Pia and Connor for sure - they seem to have good chances at making it through. Halley and Corey are long shots but they're potential candidates for steals. And depending on how they pair Corey, he has a good shot.

• Like 1
  • Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

We don't even have a premiere date and haven't heard a single audition but y'all have mapped out the entire season already lol

Posted Images

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

These people are 100% making it through (if not winning, then by steal):

- Kenzie

- Victor

- Avery

- Cam

- Dana

- Zae

These people are likely goners:

- Ainae

- Rio

- Ethan

- JD

- Devan

I can agree with those locks. I do think Ainae has steal potential but I don't know how they'll pair her. Agree with the other goners.

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

These people are 100% making it through (if not winning, then by steal):

- Kenzie

- Victor

- Avery

- Cam

- Dana

- Zae

These people are likely goners:

- Ainae

- Rio

- Ethan

- JD

- Devan

We will see pairings. I don’t now about Ethan and Devan here 

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Disagree with Pia and Connor for sure - they seem to have good chances at making it through. Halley and Corey are long shots but they're potential candidates for steals. And depending on how they pair Corey, he has a good shot.

I think KO´s might be Pia´s ceiling. I love her, but she´s planning to do reggae on the show according to someone here who saw her audition, and Gwen isn´t in this season lol. I´m thinking even that John might throw Victor at her in the KOs.

On 2/1/2021 at 11:33 PM, Misirlou said:

Unless it's an edit, at 0:25 you can see what I think is Cam Anthony´s family, and they don´t look too pleased about John being blocked lol.

That's probably because Cam's first pick would've been John. Judging by his IG, he's a John Legend fan. 🧐

16 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

And what’s your opinion on how he did

My source loved him and said he sang with so much emotion. They preferred him to Anna (they saw both) and said he made the song sound so good. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

They loved him and said he sang with so much emotion. They preferred him to Anna (they saw both) and said he made the song sound so good. 

And how did the coaches react? 

19 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

My source loved him and said he sang with so much emotion. 

That part isn't surprising. I've seen his covers on IG and the emotion is definitely there. 😌

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

4 chair turn, 3 coaches tried to block Blake. He´s not going anywhere. 

I think that Kenzie has the potential to go far, based on what TeamAudra and others have said. However, I think that throwing around the 3 coaches tried to block Blake thing feels a little bit... odd? Yes, it shows that they wanted him, but blocks are also for the entertainment of the show, so they clearly knew he was highly likely to pick Blake, so they tried to block him. And the fact that all three of them blocked him just means that: a) they were told to by the producers (unlikely if they only air one block) or b) they all knew that Blake was the biggest competition. Additionally, it could just be that he's so good that they had to, which is pretty likely, but I'd like to acknowledge that blocks don't necessarily mean that they blocked because the singer is super spectacular (for example, Arei's BA was good, but Nick likely blocked Kelly because she sang the song). I'm sure he's great, but I don't think that the blocks are the best reason/evidence for that.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

And how did the coaches react? 

According to my source...

Kelly- Really liked the song, heard the emotion in his voice, said she knows how to help him improve, happy to find out that he was from Texas and used that to her advantage when pitching. 

John- Said something along the lines of being kept engaged by all of Zae’s vocal choices, said he could win the show with him, loved his unique voice and vibrato on the lower notes. 

Nick- Correctly guessed Zae’s musical influences, also really liked his voice and vocal choices, air hugged Zae (I’m guessing after getting chosen.) 

Blake- Talked about the tone and vibrato in Zae’s voice, frequently mentioned how many times he won the show.

Also, Zae apparently told Kelly that she reminded him of a home-cooked meal. :lmao: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
13 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

According to my source...

Kelly- Really liked the song, heard the emotion in his voice, said she knows how to help him improve, happy to find out that he was from Texas and used that to her advantage when pitching. 

John- Said something along the lines of being kept engaged by all of Zae’s vocal choices, said he could win the show with him, loved his unique voice and vibrato on the lower notes. 

Nick- Correctly guessed Zae’s musical influences, also really liked his voice and vocal choices, air hugged Zae (I’m guessing after getting chosen.) 

Blake- Talked about the tone and vibrato in Zae’s voice, frequently mentioned how many times he won the show.

Also, Zae apparently told Kelly that she reminded him of a home-cooked meal. :lmao: 

Wow this is a lot lol. Any chance you have details like this on Dana’s?

8 minutes ago, ilovethevoice242 said:

Wow this is a lot lol. Any chance you have details like this on Dana’s?

As of right now, I only have what my source(s) thought of her audition. I could ask my source about what the coaches said (though they are by no means obligated to answer.)

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

honestly sounds about right lmao, she's so warm and she seems very caring

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

I think Kelly forgot that Nick was born in Dallas. He's a Texan by birth lol 😂

Just Saying Come On GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

James Arthur and Calum Scott (pop/singer-songwriter vibes) 😉

• Like 1