The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

57 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I was just thinking...I don’t think any of the past 5 winners appeared in a promo. Prior to that, I know Brynn was in several, but in seasons previous to that, I don’t recall many other winners appearing in promos.  🤔

Maelyn, Jake and Chevel did. Jake was featured in a Blake themed promo, and Chevel was shown in the long trailer (AKA the season´s first look) So was Maelyn, and they even showed her singing for a few seconds. Don´t remember if Todd ever was shown, but Carter definitely wasn´t.

Edited by Misirlou

So Gean, Dana, Lindsay and Zania shown in the first promo of this season. Call me a conspiracist, but I believe this is the first step of them pimping Dana as Team Nick´s frontrunner.

By the way, this might be the first season ever that we actually got a promo featuring the contestants without the battles being taped. Not even reveal day lol. All of the contestants are still in.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Haha 5

26 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Maelyn, Jake and Chevel did. Jake was featured in a Blake themed promo, and Chevel was shown in the long trailer (AKA the season´s first look) So was Maelyn, and they even showed her singing for a few seconds. Don´t remember if Todd ever was shown, but Carter definitely wasn´t.

Really? Ok, never mind then. LOL

29 minutes ago, French20 said:

STOP PUTTING KELLY ON ADAM'S CHAIR, PUT IT BACK INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE COACHS

i really don't understand why she is always there, especially when there are 3 male judges

1. Gender really has nothing to do with who sits where
  2. Kelly is the 2nd stable coach, now that Adam is gone. The stable coaches historically belong in the two outer chairs.

Also, Kelly is not an "it". I'm going to assume it's a translation error caused by the direct object pronoun "la" meaning "it" and "her" in French. 🧐 

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, disney1024 said:
  1. Gender really has nothing to do with who sits where
  2. Kelly is the 2nd stable coach, now that Adam is gone. The stable coaches historically belong in the two outer chairs.

Also, Kelly is not an "it". I'm going to assume it's a translation error caused by the direct object pronoun "la" meaning "it" and "her" in French🧐 

nothing to do with the genre, just that it's nicer to see her in the middle of the panel than at the back

and yes, i sometimes make mistakes in English, as my nickname indicates, my main language is French 🙃

5 hours ago, French20 said:

nothing to do with the genre, just that it's nicer to see her in the middle of the panel than at the back

J'ai dit «gender». Ca veut dire le sexe de la personne, pas le genre de la musique. À mon avis, ce n'est pas grave où Kelly s'assied mais j'aime qu'elle soit dans l'ancienne chaise d'Adam. Elle est la nouvelle coach stable maintenant qu'Adam a quitté l'émission. 😊

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

J'ai dit «gender». Ca veut dire le sexe de la personne, pas le genre de la musique. À mon avis, ce n'est pas grave où Kelly s'assied mais j'aime qu'elle soit dans l'ancienne chaise d'Adam. Elle est la nouvelle coach stable maintenant qu'Adam a quitté l'émission. 😊

Happy Americas Got Talent GIF by NBC

• Thanks 1

I find it interesting that they showed Gean in the promo, but I still think they are going to give him the mystery treat when his blind airs.

I also wonder who will be the Tamara of the promos (AKA being shown in every one in some way, along with a snippet of them singing)

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I find it interesting that they showed Gean in the promo, but I still think they are going to give him the mystery treat when his blind airs.

I also wonder who will be the Tamara of the promos (AKA being shown in every one in some way, along with a snippet of them singing)

Money's on Dana being the pimped one.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Based on the promo I’m going with Cam, even if they didn’t actually show him. I wouldn’t be surprised if they leak Nick’s block first.

• Like 2