The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

So 1 Taping on Saturday 13th and the other one on Tuesday 16th. The people on Taping 2 are most likely going to be performing with all the steals gone, so hopefully the ones who don´t have wacky song choices step it up.

I mean they're definitely going to reschedule both tapings for the same day. The costs for 2 separate days of production is a lot. They just need to update it. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

I found it funny because her name is Victoria and her brother’s is Victor. 

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I mean they're definitely going to reschedule both tapings for the same day. The costs for 2 separate days of production is a lot. They just need to update it. 

Yeah, it makes sense. The prediction for the people at Taping 2 performing with the steals gone is still fairly realistic though lol.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Still not updated yet...

Over It Reaction GIF by Bounce

Edited by disney1024
4 hours ago, brittanypriscilla said:

Idk but I’m so excited 😆 

Yeah... I'm agreeing with David68's comment above. Probably best not to link to your actual personal account.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

FYI: by quoting it, y'all are kinad making the problem worse cause even if she edits her thing to delete it it's still there in your post and you have to edit yours 

edit: of course im not saying this is a huge issue its just a reminder that yall should delete it from your posts as well if she deletes it from hers

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 5
17 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Maybe. Let me know what you think. 

Wow, I can’t believe I survived that... 😅 To be honest, the album wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, so credit to Kenzie for that. :thumbs: Like you mentioned, it started out rough with “Wild and Crazy” and “Get Her Goodbye On,” but he kind of redeemed himself with “Fall into Me” (though not by much imo.) However, “That’s How I Troll” was really bad. The lyrics were very corny and Kenzie didn’t do a good job of hiding that with his singing. I wanted to stop listening after that one, but I pushed forward and was disappointed again by “Stronger Than Whiskey.” :giggle: The last five songs of the album were pretty good, with the exception of “Give It to Me Girl” and “Get Down in the South.” “I Can See It Now” was my favorite of the album. 😁

• Like 2

I wonder how much lead time the artists actually had about the scheduling changes. They’re now going to be in LA two weeks longer then the originally posted schedule. That’s a lot. And it’s not like the voice pays that much 

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Wow, I can’t believe I survived that... 😅 To be honest, the album wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, so credit to Kenzie for that. :thumbs: Like you mentioned, it started out rough with “Wild and Crazy” and “Get Her Goodbye On,” but he kind of redeemed himself with “Fall into Me” (though not by much imo.) However, “That’s How I Troll” was really bad. The lyrics were very corny and Kenzie didn’t do a good job of hiding that with his singing. I wanted to stop listening after that one, but I pushed forward and was disappointed again by “Stronger Than Whiskey.” :giggle: The last five songs of the album were pretty good, with the exception of “Give It to Me Girl” and “Get Down in the South.” “I Can See It Now” was my favorite of the album. 😁

Sounds like we’re in agreement. Someone told him...”Kenzie, if you want any chance of making it big, you need to have these corny lyrics and pop beats,” so he compromised and put several of those on his album, along with a few normal country songs that fit his voice and style better. I doubt very much that’s where his heart is. 

• Like 3

So some weird things went on with the rescheduling for Knockouts. At first there was no change for the first taping and they rescheduled the second taping for 11:15 a.m. on 1/16. And then they changed it and put the original 2nd taping back at the original time and moved the first taping to the new taping on 2/16. So if you really want the first taping and you only requested for that one I would put in a new request. It's still weird that the tapings for Knockouts are on different, not even consecutive days.

• Like 2
Just now, brittanypriscilla said:

But what does it matter? Maybe I’m not understanding 

The Voice producers know about this page and you basically announced who you are and that you're attending an upcoming taping. 😅

To delete, click the three right dots at the top right corner of the post and click edit. Then just edit your post or replace the text with "nvm". 😉

• Thanks 1

Hello! I’ve been snooping on here for a while and just decided to make an account 😭.Shocked by nobody talking about Dana as much. I saw her audition and it was near perfection. The power, the belting and the rasp was all perfect. She was the best vocally in her taping. (lol that’s coming from a country fan). I figure she only got 2 chairs. 1. Because she went right after Kelly got like 3 artists. 2. Because Blake was being picky. At the end they all gave props to her because she did do well. I would consider her a 3 chairs because if kelly didn’t fill quick I know she would’ve turned. Sorry for the long post lol

Edited by Micheal
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
4 minutes ago, Micheal said:

Hello! I’ve been snooping on here for a while and just decided to make an account 😭.Shocked by nobody talking about Dana as much. I saw her audition and it was near perfection. The power, the belting and the rasp was all perfect. She was the best vocally in her taping. (lol that’s coming from a country fan). I figure she only got 2 chairs. 1. Because she went right after Kelly got like 3 artists. 2. Because Blake was being picky. At the end they all gave props to her because she did do well. I would consider her a 3 chairs because if kelly didn’t fill quick I know she would’ve turned. Sorry for the long post lol

Welcome to IDF! 😁 Thanks for the information on Dana’s audition, you’re not the only source who thought she was the best of the taping. :yes: I think a lot of people aren’t hyping Dana up because the AA powerhouses were hyped up a lot last season and it led to disappointment when their performances actually aired. 😅

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Micheal said:

Welcome and thank you for the information!

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Micheal said:

Great! I adore Dana! What did you think about the other artists of the taping if I may ask?

• Like 1
19 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Welcome and thank you for the information!

19 hours ago, Micheal said:

Her audition was good and she has a BIG voice...but like Ive said she needs to have a better song to have her breakout moment.  That's why I compare her to Kyla Jade Ok blind and battle but then took off during the knockouts....having said that it looks like the judges all see her as competition and she'll definitely stand out on Team Nick. 

• Like 2