The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

36 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Yeah but he wasn't the most talked about contestant. It was Katie. Rose and Ricky gained a lot of support here during the lives though(and I think towards the end IDF actually preferred Rose and Ricky over Katie).

But unlike Jake, Tstorm WAS the most talked about contestant everywhere. All the polls, all the live discussion threads, the spoiler threads, favorite contestant ranking threads etc...

I wasn't a member here during that time but I was lurking. It was so shocking to me. You, and Istersay were the only ones who actively posted there(There were some others too but they weren't very active). In the other threads there were so many people who always praised Thunderstorm and said is the best, one of the best BA ever, I can listen to him all day long, he's phenomenal etc... But there were very few people who actually cared about him or in other words who were his Die-hard obsessive fans. People can say in his fan thread after the finale result that he was robbed or he was the best but the truth is none of them cared much about him.

He wasn’t talked about at all until his audition was leaked. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

We don't even have a premiere date and haven't heard a single audition but y'all have mapped out the entire season already lol

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

He wasn’t talked about at all until his audition was leaked. 

BTW, he has 6 pages, and 22 fans on his list. I would say his KO blunted the excitement for his run. It certainly did for me. 

• Like 1

As @QueenMae16 mentioned, I think we definitely have the potential to reach 200 pages of posts by the end of this week, since even when there isn't conversation to be had, we can always fall back on the topic of "why do we talk about contestant X so much?" :haha:

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

As @QueenMae16 mentioned, I think we definitely have the potential to reach 200 pages of posts by the end of this week, since even when there isn't conversation to be had, we can always fall back on the topic of "why do we talk about contestant X so much?" :haha:

Here's how Cam can bypass Avery...

There, now let's talk about this until 200 pages, GO!

Or: here's how someone like Lindsey Joan can win!

• Haha 3

I just wanted to follow up on something I said yesterday. Upon 

further review, there are a few decent, non-bro country songs on Kenzie’s album. I’ll even say a few of them are good. 

In no particular order...

“Fall Into Me”

“Six Feet Down”

“With Me” 

”I Can See It Now” 

It’s kind of like a review of Morgan Wallen’s album I recently read. There are good songs in there, but also several you might want to skip over, unless you like songs about trucks and  lyrics containing the same cliches heard in just about every male country song from the past 8 years. If you start at the beginning of the album, you might not make it to the good songs. Tough, but fair. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I just wanted to follow up on something I said yesterday. Upon 

further review, there are a few decent, non-bro country songs on Kenzie’s album. I’ll even say a few of them are good. 

In no particular order...

“Fall Into Me”

“Six Feet Down”

“With Me” 

”I Can See It Now” 

It’s kind of like a review of Morgan Wallen’s album I recently read. There are good songs in there, but also several you might want to skip over, unless you like songs about trucks and  lyrics containing the same cliches heard in just about every male country song from the past 8 years. If you start at the beginning of the album, you might not make it to the good songs. Tough, but fair. 

Maybe I’ll give it a listen today (let’s see if I can survive it. :giggle:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Maybe I’ll give it a listen today (let’s see if I can survive it. :giggle:)

Just make sure you listen to those 4 songs too, for full context. Don’t let the first two discourage you from continuing. :P

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Just make sure you listen to those 4 songs too, for full context. Don’t let the first two discourage you from continuing. :P

Who knows, maybe I’ll like them? :lmao:

• Haha 1

The KO dates have changed: half of them will be on February 13th (Saturday) @ 4:15 p.m. and the other half will be the following Tuesday @ 11:15 a.m. Don't ask why there's a two-day gap between the two KO tapings because I have absolutely no clue. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Meme Gasp GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

The KO dates have changed: half of them will be on February 13th (Saturday) @ 4:15 p.m. and the other half will be the following Tuesday @ 11:15 a.m. Don't ask why there's a two-day gap between the two KO tapings because I have absolutely no clue. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Meme Gasp GIF by MOODMAN

I mean, I guess we saw it coming. That two-day gap is pretty strange though. :haha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I mean, I guess we saw it coming. That two-day gap is pretty strange though. :haha:

I understand that Presidents' Day is a thing but why not just move both tapings to the Tuesday? 🤨

democratic national convention dnc GIF by Election 2016

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Meme Gasp GIF by MOODMAN

What in the-

• Haha 1

I mean I anticipated the KO schedule change because they'll need time in between the 2 rounds, so I'm sure they'll fix the Saturday date and push that to the same day as the other as well.

Placing a bet on the battles finally taping the week of July 10, 2023.

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

So 1 Taping on Saturday 13th and the other one on Tuesday 16th. The people on Taping 2 are most likely going to be performing with all the steals gone, so hopefully the ones who don´t have wacky song choices step it up.

• Like 3