The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Moving back to actual spoiler stuff, or at least the possibility of them, I just got confirmed for the morning Battle taping on February 1.  So at least I'll be able to provide something from that taping.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10
  • Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

I found it funny because her name is Victoria and her brother’s is Victor. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Moving back to actual spoiler stuff, or at least the possibility of them, I just got confirmed for the morning Battle taping on February 1.  So at least I'll be able to provide something from that taping.

That's great news, thank you so much! 😊🥳

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, disney1024 said:

I know you're joking but JD Casper does lol 😜

fdasfjkdsalf i thought this was the same guy that Julia Michaels sang Lauren and Payge's battle song with LMAO

edit: yes, i do know the name of the song. no, i will not refer to it by it's name because lauren and payge sang it way better than julia and jp or whatever did :haha:

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, cornonthekaba said:

I’ll be attending the afternoon virtual battles on February 1st so I’ll be taking notes for spoiler purposes 😎

That's great news, thank you so much! 😊🥳

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

@Someone648 Before officially posting the battle spoilers next week, would you mind doing that Group A/Group B thing that you did last season with Team Gwen? That was actually pretty fun and a great way to kill the time. 😅

I really just did that in the moment because it was so shocking to read Lauren, Lain, and Liam all lose their battles and shocking to see Chloe and Ryan make it through instead. It wasn't really intended lol. If there's a set of results that's so wonky and unexpected then I might do it lol.

Otherwise, casual reminder that if you post that you're attending a taping on here, be super careful because NBC has your name and info already lol.

Anyways - I anticipate the spoilers should be fully dropped Tuesday night, at latest Wednesday morning. That's assuming everything's crosschecked. It won't be a long wait lol.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I really just did that in the moment because it was so shocking to read Lauren, Lain, and Liam all lose their battles and shocking to see Chloe and Ryan make it through instead. It wasn't really intended lol. If there's a set of results that's so wonky and unexpected then I might do it lol.

I was surprised to see him eliminated so early, which is why I was sure that Group B (the other one) were toast. I should have known better since Carter was in Group B lol.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I was surprised to see him eliminated so early, which is why I was sure that Group B (the other one) were toast. I should have known better since Carter was in Group B lol.

I picked Group A as the safe one out of pure hope that Lain won his battle. 😅 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I picked Group A as the safe one out of pure hope that Lain won his battle. 😅 

You chose the group that didn't have Carter in it. Talk about irony lmao 🤣

irony GIF

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

You chose the group that didn't have Carter in it. Talk about irony lmao 🤣

irony GIF

I know, I didn’t get the hype behind Carter back then. 🤦‍♂️ 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I know, I didn’t get the hype behind Carter back then. 🤦‍♂️ 

Yeah, Carter didn't go that far. He just won S19, no biggie lol 😜

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Yeah, Carter didn't go that far. He just won S19, no biggie lol 😜

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

One of the best Voice-related risks I ever took was becoming a fan of his late pre-season (I think I became a fan after his battle but before his knockout, I can’t really remember lol.) Oops, now I’m getting off-topic... 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1
Just now, Bk1234 said:

More time to practice!!!!!

At this point, all of the battles better be EXTRA phenomenal. They are getting another 2-3 days to practice on top of their week extension. 🙄

• Like 2
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

At this point, all of the battles better be EXTRA phenomenal. They are getting another 2-3 days to practice on top of their week extension. 🙄

I wouldn’t get my hopes up. :giggle:

• Haha 2
Just now, VoiceFan! said:

Will the dates for the knockouts change as well?

Also this guarantees that the season will sadly be short again since they usually air the season premiere in the middle/end of february.....

I’m guessing that date will be changed too. Hopefully the contestants are using this time to also practice a potential Knockout song, just in case the Knockouts are so soon after. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Also this guarantees that the season will sadly be short again since they usually air the season premiere in the middle/end of february.....

I’m thinking the first of March maybe? A week later idk

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

As of right now, the KOs are still being taped on the 13th. The battles were only delayed by another three days, not by three weeks lol 😂

Edited by disney1024