The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Right now I don't see who could overtake Kenzie but at the same time he doesn't give me winner vibes? Idk. I know a lot of people care about the winner but personally I really couldn't care less (it's still fun to discuss about it tho) I'm more worried about S20's overall quality tbh, it seems like a really weak cast at first glance imho

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Did you know he tried to get Todd’s Wikipedia page removed?   

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Right now I don't see who could overtake Kenzie but at the same time he doesn't give me winner vibes? Idk. I know a lot of people care about the winner but personally I really couldn't care less (it's still fun to discuss about it tho) I'm more worried about S20's overall quality tbh, it seems like a really weak cast at first glance imho

That’s exactly my point. It’s the type of season a male country singer can easily dominate, especially after a great audition with the perfect song choice. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Daillon said:

My main issue is that I don’t really have anyone to cling to with this cast. With Cami and Taryn last pre-season, I honestly felt really invested. While I have more favorites pre-season for S20, none of them get me as excited as Taryn and Cami did pre-season. 😕 Maybe it’s too early to tell though since we haven’t gotten battle and knockout spoilers yet. 🤷‍♂️ 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

There were alternatives. Last season, for instance, we had Carter, who I thought was an obvious contender for the crown. Who are the alternatives this season? Avery?

No idea tbh. I'm just confident TPTB will pull a deus ex machina and give us some interesting alternative :haha:

Perhaps a contestant has some interesting backstory we're not aware of. Perhaps they'll pimp someone like Cam, Gihanna or someone else. Who knows, the talent is there anyway 🤔

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Right now I don't see who could overtake Kenzie but at the same time he doesn't give me winner vibes? Idk.

Same. Maybe I would have said the same thing about Jake though. 🤔 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s exactly my point. It’s the type of season a male country singer can easily dominate, especially after a great audition with the perfect song choice. 

Yeah, but at the same time is it going to be that easy? Specially after Carter winning last season. If I had to bet for someone it would be for Kenzie but I’m not confident he will. 

I don´t think TPTB will let Kenzie win that easily though, especially given that Nick is back. I think they are going to try to pimp a few others to stand out as well, and some surprising frontrunners could emerge.

Seems like IDF is going into S20 with medium expectations, and it seems to be better that way to avoid the excessive overhyping.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Daillon said:

Yeah, but at the same time is it going to be that easy? Specially after Carter winning last season. If I had to bet for someone it would be for Kenzie but I’m not confident he will. 

Yeah, I’m not even saying he’s a lock. It’s too soon to know that. I just can’t see any other obvious contenders yet. There are some potential contenders. Two of them are on Blake’s team, and get mentioned a lot here, but it’s not a slam dunk. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Daillon said:

I just care about who makes the Finale since that’s extra performances. But still rooting for a AA female to win. 

• Like 5
11 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I really think Corey Ward can be the Lisa Ramey this season, it depends though on how good/ how well his battle turns out. 

I mean, Lisa was universally viewed as battle fodder after her blind and ended up being one of the most improved contestants of that season, so I don´t know. It could happen, but for now I´m still thinking that he´ll go home in the battles.

• Like 3

All I know is that Kenzie is the front-runner and it ain't close.

Zae might not do well with Minivan.

Dana won't win because she is a Diva 

Avery is a great country singer but I think minivan will get behind Kenzie.

Cam is an incredible vocalist and he deserves to go far but his genre isn't as popular as Kenzie.

Victor is Amazing too but he's On Team Legend P.S. his genre is also not popular.

Anna has potential but I don't see her doing well with Minivan.

Gihanna has potential too and she might go far but she has zero chance against Kenzie.

Rachel might go far as well but country males >>>>>>>>> country females for minivan.

Note: that'll be true only If Kenzie makes it past the KOs.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Note: that'll be true only If Kenzie makes it past the KOs.

Kelly kept Tanner for crying out loud. Kenzie could probably sleep his way into the live shows lol 😂

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 4

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤

Obviously this isn’t a topic of discussion but there’s a possibility (I’d say a high one) that Pia didn’t return to film the battles/knockouts. Which would be completely reasonable and what I personally am expecting.

• Sad 20
On 1/20/2021 at 10:28 AM, echoap said:

No idea tbh. I'm just confident TPTB will pull a deus ex machina and give us some interesting alternative :haha:

Perhaps a contestant has some interesting backstory we're not aware of. Perhaps they'll pimp someone like Cam, Gihanna or someone else. Who knows, the talent is there anyway 🤔

I hope so, but I’m not optimistic. 😂

Here’s a different time singing his audition song, with card carrying members of Minivan crowding the stage. 

https://fb.watch/39-GHMsHu7/

Honestly, looking at this cast, he’s my favorite. What does that tell you?

• Confused 1
2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I hope so, but I’m not optimistic. 😂

Here’s a different time singing his audition song, with card carrying members of Minivan crowding the stage. 

https://fb.watch/39-GHMsHu7/

Honestly, looking at this cast, he’s my favorite. What does that tell you?

Is this the first time you are backing a country male on the show? 

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Is this the first time you are backing a country male on the show? 

No. I backed James David Carter. That season was ruined for me early. I also supported Sawyer. He wasn’t country, but he got the country vote. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, SpoilerGod said:

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤

Obviously this isn’t a topic of discussion but there’s a possibility (I’d say a high one) that Pia didn’t return to film the battles/knockouts. Which would be completely reasonable and what I personally am expecting.

So sorry to hear about her mother..

I think that's why production extend taping till February.

• Confused 1
On 1/20/2021 at 11:28 AM, echoap said:

It will probably be someone on Team Nick so that Nick can get his first win on the show 🤔

6 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

That's much better. I loved that. :wub:

It’s as though that song was written for him. I wonder if TPTB knew what they were doing when they approved that song choice. :P It’s in the neighborhood of “He Stopped Loving Her Today.” BTW, I found a cover of that on his Facebook page too. Maybe he’ll sing that in the playoffs!

• Like 3
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic