The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Alright here’s my flop prediction:

”Kelly” (aka the producers) pair Anna and Kenzie, Kelly then “chooses” Anna, leaving Kenzie to be stolen by Nick. 

producers push for Nick to win show with Kenzie

on the singing videos on their instagram,

Anna >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kenzie

• Like 1
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, seak05 said:

”Kelly” (aka the producers) pair Anna and Kenzie, Kelly then “chooses” Anna, leaving Kenzie to be stolen by Nick. 

I really don´t think Kelly will allow that, especially if she went as crazy as she apparently did for him in his blind. After discovering that she could actually win with a country male in S17, I don´t see her letting him go.

If anything,I think that if Anna makes the playoffs, it won´t be on Kelly´s team.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I really don´t think Kelly will allow that, especially if she went as crazy as she apparently did for him in his blind. After discovering that she could actually win with a country male in S17, I don´t see her letting him go.

If anything,I think that if Anna makes the playoffs, it won´t be on Kelly´s team.

Tbf she goes crazy for 3/4 of the people who audition :haha: I don't think she will drop Kenzie, but if anyone can it's Kelly

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think @seak05 was joking. They said it was a "flop prediction" lol 😂

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, seak05 said:

That would be shocking. 

Kelly’s pecking order.....

1. Male country singer 

2. Teen girl

3. AA diva

4-100. Everyone else. 

• Haha 1
Just now, TeamAudra said:

That would be shocking. 

1. Male country singer 

2. Teen girl

3. AA diva

4-100. Everyone else. 

Female country singer would be before AA diva. Everyone knows how badly she wants female country singers on her team lol 😂

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Female country singer would be before AA diva. Everyone knows how badly she wants female country singers on her team lol 😂

Not if they’re 18+ 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Just now, TeamAudra said:

Not if they’re 18+ 

Kelly turned for both Madeline and Taryn last season. In fact, Blake blocked Kelly for Taryn because he knew that Kelly loves female country singers 🤨

Just now, disney1024 said:

Kelly turned for both Madeline and Taryn last season. In fact, Blake blocked Kelly for Taryn because he knew that Kelly loves female country singers 🤨

AA divas are generally above white, adult females on Team Kelly. Period. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

No, which is why I'm asking 😅

All I did was list her tendencies, based on her time on the show. No need to read any more into it. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That would be shocking. 

1. Male country singer 

2. Teen girl

3. AA diva

4-100. Everyone else. 

Yes, that’s why it’s my flop theory 😂. Also my tptb really want Nick to win theory and rig it to get Kenzie to team Nick. 😂😂😂 

My reality theory is that Kenzie will have to be pried out of Kelly’s cold dead hands 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Yes, that’s why it’s my flop theory 😂. Also my tptb really want Nick to win theory and rig it to get Kenzie to team Nick. 😂😂😂 

My reality theory is that Kenzie will have to be pried out of Kelly’s cold dead hands 

I think it’s more difficult for a stolen contestant to win with the shorter seasons. I’d have doubts whether they could pull that off. Not that they wouldn’t try!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think it’s more difficult for a stolen contestant to win with the shorter seasons. I’d have doubts whether they could pull that off. Not that they wouldn’t try!

They did try in S18 with Thunderstorm lol 😂

Edited by disney1024

I do think that TPTB will try to help Nick, and if none of his contestants appeal to Minivan, they will try to throw him a bone with a more appealing contestant from another team. I don´t think it will be Kenzie though.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I do think that TPTB will try to help Nick, and if none of his contestants appeal to Minivan, they will try to throw him a bone with a more appealing contestant from another team. I don´t think it will be Kenzie though.

Maybe Avery?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think it’s more difficult for a stolen contestant to win with the shorter seasons. I’d have doubts whether they could pull that off.

I completely agree. Nick's best chance would be with an artist that has always been on his team from day one. 😌

My money's on either Zae or Dana, though I'm leaning towards Zae since Team Minivan usually don't like AA diva powerhouses. To them, an artist like Dana is just a "screamer". However, I would LOVE to be proved wrong for once!!! 🙄😒

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Maybe Avery?

If Cam delivers, it could be possible. And they would try to bus the hell out of Kenzie to ensure that the returning coach wins with the other country dude.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Sad 1
Just now, disney1024 said:

I completely agree. Nick's best chance would be with an artist that has always been on his team from day one. 😌

My money's on either Zae or Dana, though I'm leaning towards Zae since Team Minivan usually don't like AA diva powerhouses. To them, an artist like Dana is just a "screamer". However, I would LOVE to be proved wrong for once!!! 🙄😒

I actually think a good portion of minivan does like them, based on Facebook. It’s just that R&B is the 3rd most popular genre with the audience. 

• Like 2