The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

1 minute ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

We don't know though if he performed poorly during the battles because he was montaged.

I usually assume that anybody who was montaged didn't perform well, which was why they got montaged. It doesn't make for good TV or good ratings. 😌

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

I found it funny because her name is Victoria and her brother’s is Victor. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Yeah. He's definitely a Minivan bait. Minivan was really pissed when he got eliminated. We don't know though if he performed poorly during the battles because he was montaged.

He was much better than Abby in that snippet. I geniuenly still don´t know what Kelly saw in her.

Sacrificing Jackson was another one of the many mistakes she made in S16, while paving the way for Jej. Jackson could have given Team Blake some country competition.

• Like 2
Just now, Misirlou said:

He was much better than Abby in that snippet. I geniuenly still don´t know what Kelly saw in her.

Sacrificing Jackson was another one of the many mistakes she made in S16, while paving the way for Jej. Jackson could have given Team Blake some country competition.

Yeah. She was the DR King of Season 16 actually, in my opinion.

• Like 1
Just now, Dalton Eduardo said:

DR had a fantastic battle, which kinda redeems his underwhelming performances after it. But Abby was just bad, I´m sorry. Probably one of my least favorite tones ever on this show.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I think it would be more effective to manifest an end to COVID-19. 🤷‍♂️ 

I think it would be more realistic to manifest the format of a TV show than the end of a global pandemic, just saying lol 😜 

I'm not God or some supernatural being lol 😂

Edited by disney1024
10 hours ago, Someone648 said:

I don't believe so. Did anybody that requested tickets receive an e-mail because I believe they send e-mails about cancelled tapings (such as when teams fill up)

The only people that would need to request again would be anyone that only applied to the fourth taping which was completely cancelled. Everyone else's requests are still in the system and were automatically shifted to the rescheduled date. Usually notifications are not sent out to people on the waitlist for The Voice, only the people with confirmed tickets. As far as I know no one has received confirmation on tickets yet for the upcoming tapings so I wouldn't expect an email to be sent out regarding these schedule changes.  I don't know why they don't notify people since it obviously has an affect on their availability and planning, getting time off work, etc.

39 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yes of course. 😉 However, you’re not saying this stuff in the present tense, which was a key point made in the video.

I am thankful that Season 20 of The Voice is a normal season with 6 weeks of live shows and no team quotas after the Live Playoffs. 😌

Edited by disney1024
41 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I usually assume that anybody who was montaged didn't perform well, which was why they got montaged. It doesn't make for good TV or good ratings. 😌

The performance didn't go well for either one of them, I honestly think they montage them to protect the contestants. You shouldn't assume that all of the montaged performances were bad, but a lot of them are being done a favor by not being aired from what I've seen. For battles sometimes one person doesn't do great and sometimes, it's both. Also, there are so many people looking for trends as an indication of future behavior of a coach, but I wouldn't use Jackson as a litmus test for what Kelly would do regarding a male country singer. The particular person matters, it's not statistical analysis.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

wow yall are really going hard on the kenzie frontrunner claims. i can see it happening but we haven't even seen battle spoilers yet lol

There´s always the possibility of him flopping , same goes for every contestant. But as of now, this is what I see. He can obviously sing live and is right up Minivan´s alley.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Keep in mind that S19 was different because filming was delayed by 3 weeks AND they needed to finish the season before Christmas. There's no such restriction for the Spring seasons. If they do start the season in March, they can end it in June, just like in S4. 😉 

You keep forgetting about a major thing. Before covid hit, tptb were saying S18 was being shortened because of the Olympics that were supposed to happen last year. Those got pushed to this summer and even though it's looking like it's going to be a tough road to get them in again this year, they have to plan as though they're happening. NBC is in the same position for S20 as they were for S18. They're not going to be pushing it into June.

4 minutes ago, roundtown said:

You keep forgetting about a major thing. Before covid hit, tptb were saying S18 was being shortened because of the Olympics that were supposed to happen last year. Those got pushed to this summer and even though it's looking like it's going to be a tough road to get them in again this year, they have to plan as though they're happening. NBC is in the same position for S20 as they were for S18. They're not going to be pushing it into June.

If they're happening, the Olympics are at the end of July though (July 23rd). The Olympics aren't in June 🤨

Edited by disney1024

I know, but what I'm saying is the reasoning they gave for shortening S18 was for the Olympics. That shouldn't change for this season, if that was the reasoning for that season.

Why is the schedule changing this season? Is it because the Jonas Brothers are on tour?

The Olympics made it a little shorter for us. Nobody has any idea how that will feel with fewer live shows. That’s what I’m really focused on right now, but who knows? From what we’ve been feeling thus far, it feels really great. It might seem, “Wow, this is so smart. We should do more like this.” I don’t know.

The Voice EP Audrey Morrissey: What's New and What to Look Forward To on Season 18

Edited by roundtown
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Or maybe this is just the norm for The Voice now. Why not have the fewest Live Shows and profit off of it, with also bussing and pimping contestants more easily because of how forgettable they will be(Because of the shortened season)

Not to call it too early, but it could be this way folks! 3 weeks of Lives with 3 rounds of pre-lives from now on until like.... Season 24 where they change the format again.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
10 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Or maybe this is just the norm for The Voice now. Why not have the fewest Live Shows and profit off of it, with also bussing and pimping contestants more easily because of how forgettable they will be(Because of the shortened season)

Not to call it too early, but it could be this way folks! 3 weeks of Lives with 3 rounds of pre-lives from now on until like.... Season 24 where they change the format again.

cutting down the rounds, again...

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2
28 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Season 24 where they change the format again.

Yeah, we need a little bit of time to prepare for the two weeks of live shows in Season 24. :yes:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I mean, it sucks. We didn´t even have to worry about any shortenings until S16 came along. Now we have to wonder on wheter or not the next season will be short as well. I´m fine with this season and probably next one being shortened because of Covid, but I have a feeling that even when things calm down and go back to normal, they are going to stick with this format.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

He was much better than Abby in that snippet. I genuienly still don´t know what Kelly saw in her.

4 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

DR had a fantastic battle, which kinda redeems his underwhelming performances after it. But Abby was just bad, I´m sorry. Probably one of my least favorite tones ever on this show.

She panic-wasted her save on her, too, and also sacrificed her first-ever trio for her.  That pretty much tells you all you need to know about Kelly and her decision-making.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
4 minutes ago, Rodney said:

That pretty much tells you all you need to know about Kelly and her decision-making.

You're definitely underestimating her coaching abilities. She won 3 of her first four seasons for a reason (just like Blake did). Sure she makes some questionable decisions every now and then but she's human, not a robot. Also, in S19, she chose to save Cami in the Live Playoffs over her two country artists because she realized how many country artists there already were in the competition. 😌

Edited by disney1024
3 hours ago, rhapsody99 said:

Also, there are so many people looking for trends as an indication of future behavior of a coach, but I wouldn't use Jackson as a litmus test for what Kelly would do regarding a male country singer. The particular person matters, it's not statistical analysis.

This ⬆️

9 minutes ago, Rodney said:

She panic-wasted her save on her, too, and also sacrificed her first-ever trio for her.  That pretty much tells you all you need to know about Kelly and her decision-making.

I don’t think Kelly is as good of a coach as some people here claim her to be, but saving the trio would have been the worst choice she could have made so she did right imo (the trio was really really bad). So that was a bad example

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
6 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Me being the IDF member I am, I'll take it as long as its not one of the male country singers. I mean, Kenzie's good from what I've heard but I hate how good his odds are looking.

Yeah, Kenzie has good odds on paper but he's not a family man with cute kids so he's lacking that key advantage. His charisma isn't that impressive either so I'm not afraid at all for now. 

• Confused 1