Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, echoap said:

Ok, we're not getting spoilers so let's keep predicting. 

 

There's no Carter this season so I think it's safe to say that the winner will be on Kelly or Blake's team as usual. Yeah, just like that, I just ruled out 20 contestants :haha:

 

Me being the IDF member I am, I'll take it as long as its not one of the male country singers. I mean, Kenzie's good from what I've heard but I hate how good his odds are looking.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Misirlou

    2399

  • Bk1234

    2286

  • disney1024

    2102

  • QueenCami

    1134

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

 

Me being the IDF member I am, I'll take it as long as its not one of the male country singers. I mean, Kenzie's good from what I've heard but I hate how good his odds are looking.

 

I agree with this. I would love for a female to win this season. But if it's a male, I hope it's not a country artist again. I love country music but I also wanted a unique winner like Chloe, Maelyn, Tessanne or even an AA diva.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

 

Me being the IDF member I am, I'll take it as long as its not one of the male country singers. I mean, Kenzie's good from what I've heard but I hate how good his odds are looking.

Returning to predicting (since we have more time now lol), yes, Kenzie appears to be unbeatable solely from what we have so far. I dont see any contestant that could be able to stand up to him votes wise. That could of course change on the show, but this is what I see as of now.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

No jokes, Kenzie and Avery are the ONLY two I can see winning the show. If Avery flops, maybe Cam has an outside chance, but even then I think Kenzie might still win in a landslide.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

No jokes, Kenzie and Avery are the ONLY two I can see winning the show. If Avery flops, maybe Cam has an outside chance, but even then I think Kenzie might still win in a landslide.

I see Avery as the only that may be able to give him some competition, but I´m still more confident in Kenzie. I´m honestly starting to expect a Jordan Smith type of run in terms of votes for him. On the contrary, he might be on IDF´s bottom list lol.

 

I´m going to mark this to add this as a potential "Biggest flops IDF made while predicting" if this doesn´t happen.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Daillon said:

As I have said in the past, just be glad we have a season tbh. It’s either three weeks of lives or no season at all. Hopefully this changes in S21/S22

Not necessarily. There's no word yet of the format for S20 and it's possible that S20 will be different from S18/S19, especially with the rumours going around that there won't be a 4WKO this season. But you're right, we should be glad that we at least have a season to watch and enjoy. It would still be great if there are more live shows but who knows what will happen? Only time will tell. 😌

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

No jokes, Kenzie and Avery are the ONLY two I can see winning the show. If Avery flops, maybe Cam has an outside chance, but even then I think Kenzie might still win in a landslide.

Avery doesn't stand a chance to Kenzie. Kenzie's traditional tone will definitely garner Minivan votes. Not even the TB effect can help Avery there. 🧐

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Just checked that S4 started on March as well and ended in June. I doubt this will be the case for this season due to Covid though. They'll probably end in May as usual.

Keep in mind that S19 was different because filming was delayed by 3 weeks AND they needed to finish the season before Christmas. There's no such restriction for the Spring seasons. If they do start the season in March, they can end it in June, just like in S4. 😉 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Avery doesn't stand a chance to Kenzie. Kenzie's traditional tone will definitely garner Minivan votes. Not even the TB effect can help Avery there. 🧐

 

Jackson Marlow (S16) of Team Kelly has a traditional country tone too yet he lost to a Miranda Lambert wannabe. We don't know yet if Kelly will pick him, though since anything can happen.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

 

Me being the IDF member I am, I'll take it as long as its not one of the male country singers. I mean, Kenzie's good from what I've heard but I hate how good his odds are looking.


I thought Jim was unstoppable before the lives. Kenzie looks unbeatable to me as well but unlike last season I won’t call him the winner just yet.

 

Regarding Avery, I have a hunch he won’t be much of a threat. Hopefully I’m right (probably not :haha:)

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

There's no such restriction for the Spring seasons. If they do start the season in March, they can end it in June, just like in S4. 😉 

It seems like you’re always forgetting a little something that starts with “c.” 😒

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, echoap said:

There's no Carter this season so I think it's safe to say that the winner will be on Kelly or Blake's team as usual. Yeah, just like that, I just ruled out 20 contestants :haha:

Not necessarily. I see a few possible winners on Team Nick. But Team Legend definitely has no chance so at least we can rule out 25% of the contestants lol 😂

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, disney1024 said:

But Team Legend definitely has no chance so at least we can rule out 25% of the contestants lol 😂

And then Team Legend wins Season 20... :yes:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

It seems like you’re always forgetting a little something that starts with “c.” 😒

I'm quite aware of the c-word. I'm just being optimistic. 😇 

 

Make It Happen Manifest GIF by E!Happy Mental Health GIF by Mat VoyceGood Vibes Quarantine GIF by Amanda Cee Media

Edited by disney1024
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I'm quite aware of the c-word. I'm just being optimistic. 😇 

 

Make It Happen Manifest GIF by E!Good Vibes Quarantine GIF by Amanda Cee MediaHappy Mental Health GIF by Mat Voyce

It’s better to be realistic than optimistic. By faking optimism, you’re just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Avery doesn't stand a chance to Kenzie. Kenzie's traditional tone will definitely garner Minivan votes. Not even the TB effect can help Avery there. 🧐

He might not beat him, but I could see him in the finale. For once, I don´t think that anyone on Team Blake is getting past him, unless he flops.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

It’s better to be realistic than optimistic. My faking optimism, you’re just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Do you remember the law of attraction and manifestation concepts that Cami talked about in her video? 😉

 

 

Make It Happen Manifest GIF by E!

Edited by disney1024
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

 

Jackson Marlowe (S16) of Team Kelly has a traditional country tone too yet he lost to a Miranda Lambert wannabe. We don't know yet if Kelly will pick him, though since anything can happen.

Jackson would have been a vote magnet. If he performed consistently, I´d say he probably would have made the finale instead of Andrew.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

He might not beat him, but I could see him in the finale. For once, I don´t think that anyone on Team Blake is getting past him, unless he flops.

Nobody stands a chance to Avery unless he flops. And Avery doesn't stand a chance to Kenzie in the finale. So sorry Blake, I guess you're not winning S20 lol 😂

Edited by disney1024
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Jackson would have been a vote magnet. If he performed consistently, I´d say he probably would have made the finale instead of Andrew.

 

Yeah. He's definitely a Minivan bait. Minivan was really pissed when he got eliminated. We don't know though if he performed poorly during the battles because he was montaged.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Do you remember the law of attraction and manifestation concepts that Cami talked about in her video? 😉

 

 

Yes of course. 😉 However, you’re not saying this stuff in the present tense, which was a key point made in the video. Additionally, I think it would be more effective to manifest an end to COVID-19. 🤷‍♂️ 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...