The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

3 minutes ago, David68 said:

What!!?? We have to wait an extra two days for the battle spoilers? This is unacceptable.

What do you mean by "two days"? We have to wait a whole extra week for the battle spoilers!!! 🤯😒

• Like 1
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

I found it funny because her name is Victoria and her brother’s is Victor. 

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, seak05 said:

FYI they changed the date for battle taping and knockouts. Battles are now Feb 1&2, KO on Feb 13th 

I hope this doesn't mean that S20 will be another shortened season. I WANT 6 WEEKS OF LIVE SHOWS!!! 😰😭🥺🙏🏾

Edited by disney1024
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

What do you mean by "two days"? We have to wait a whole extra week for the battle spoilers!!! 🤯😒

Wait what were they again, previously, before the change? Oh was it 24/25, I thought it was 28/29

1 minute ago, David68 said:

Wait what were they again, previously, before the change? Oh was it 24/25, I thought it was 28/29

January 25th and January 26th for battles. February 5th for KOs. 😉

43 minutes ago, seak05 said:

FYI they changed the date for battle taping and knockouts. Battles are now Feb 1&2, KO on Feb 13th 

There's now only 3 battle tapings. Weren't there four before? 🤨

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
Just now, Bk1234 said:

Disqualifications? 🤔 Ooh, this season could be interesting... :giggle:

I don't think so. How many disqualifications would there have to be to get rid of an entire taping. Keep in mind each performance is two artists lol 😂

I think TPTB is just cramming all 20 performances into 3 tapings as opposed to 4. That would mean 6/7 battles per taping instead of only 5. 🧐

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Yep, we´re definitely getting a shortened season.

It's only delayed by a week so there's hope. For S19, they were delayed by three weeks. There's a difference lol 😂

I've been expecting them to push the filming dates like this since they've been asking (not mandating yet) productions in LA to delay filming this month if they could. Even with a skeleton crew, The Voice still has a sizeable production crew.

• Like 3

The good thing about Spring seasons like S20 is that there's nothing stopping them from ending the season late if they started late. In Fall seasons (i.e. S19), they have to finish the season before Christmas but that isn't the case for Spring seasons. If they start in March, they can end in early June. Who cares? That's what they apparently did for season 4. 😌

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

With the KOs moving to almost mid February, we should probably expect a late March premiere.

I would say early March (March 1st or March 8th at the lastest). They're only a week behind schedule so far, not a whole month lol 😂

Just now, disney1024 said:

I would say early March (March 1st or March 8th at the lastest). They're only a week behind schedule so far, not a whole month lol 😂

It's unlikely but they could probably still premiere on February 22nd. The BAs were taped in October so they should be ready to go. However, a far more likely scenario would be having the premiere on either March 1st or March 8th. 🤔

2 hours ago, Rodney said:

Does this mean tickets must be re-requested now?

I don't believe so. Did anybody that requested tickets receive an e-mail because I believe they send e-mails about cancelled tapings (such as when teams fill up)

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Misirlou said:

‎Avec les KOs se déplaçant à presque la mi-Février, nous devrions probablement nous attendre à une première fin Mars. ‎

or they can blind auditions only once a week, which would give them time to do the knockouts, knowing that the knockouts represent only 2-3 days in the episodes, so with once a day audition and then the battles, they will maybe put the first one in February and have time to make the knockouts

• Confused 1

Ok, we're not getting spoilers so let's keep predicting. 

There's no Carter this season so I think it's safe to say that the winner will be on Kelly or Blake's team as usual. Yeah, just like that, I just ruled out 20 contestants :haha:

• Haha 6