The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

31 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

He's not the type of artist I would see succeeding with Nick. Kelly would have been better for him.

Kelly was not an option for him because she didn't turn around. He chose Nick over John, which is a smart move imo. 😌

Edited by disney1024
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Nick.   

Not Larriah revealing that she read the spoilers for S20 🤣   Her and Desz were talking about it on her live and she said “they already have full teams and names for the next season”

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, am I the only one that actually sees Nick pairing Zae and Dana?

No, my brain also paired these two together constantly to torture me (and while I'm sure that battle pairing would be great, I'd hate to see either of them at risk of going home)

• Like 1
Just now, disney1024 said:

Dana and Awari makes WAY more sense imo but maybe that's just me? 🧐

It does, but I could see a Jej vs Beth style battle with Zae and Dana as well. Not to mention you never know with Nick given his pairings for S18´s battles.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It does, but I could see a Jej vs Beth style battle with Zae and Dana as well. Not to mention you never know with Nick given his pairings for S18´s battles.

To be fair, Nick's S18 pairings made for some of the best battles like Joanna vs. Roderick and Allegra vs. Michael. 😊

Edited by disney1024

He DID have some odd pairings, but he didn't have any that paired together two really strong contestants.

Edit: Based on their blinds, at least.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

He DID have some odd pairings, but he didn't have any that paired together two really strong contestants.

Edit: Based on their blinds, at least.

Yeah, that´s true. I´m still holding that posibility, but realistically it might not happen. 

If anything the most reasonable pairing would be Dana vs Awari, and it would be interesting to see who Nick chooses.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Haven´t checked Jose Figueroa Jr, but now that I did, he´s actually pretty good. That being said, he´s not the type of artist I would see succeding with Nick. Kelly would have been better for him.

Kelly didn't turn for him, unfortunately, and it was for probably one of the dumbest excuses I'd ever heard.  Even Blake, Nick, and John mocked her for it.  Jose himself needled her for it a bit.  She thought he used too many runs, even though I didn't hear that many at my taping.

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Kelly didn't turn for him, unfortunately, and it was for probably one of the dumbest excuses I'd ever heard.  Even Blake, Nick, and John mocked her for it.  Jose himself needled her for it a bit.  She thought he used too many runs, even though I didn't hear that many at my taping.

And yet she carried Shane Q to the Top 10.

• Haha 6
6 hours ago, disney1024 said:

To be fair, Nick's S18 pairings made for some of the best battles like Joanna vs. Roderick and Allegra vs. Michael. 😊

He also had Anders vs. Tate, though, so . . .

But otherwise, that's true.  I did quite enjoy Arei vs. Samuel, as well.  And I'd have loved to have seen Jacob vs. Kevin in full, too.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2

I´ve been noticing Legend has been developing a country affliction for the last two seasons. He rarely used to turn around for country artists first, now he turned for nearly all of them last season and this season he partook in the two 4 chair turn country acts and apparently fought hard for both.

The day might come where TPTB gives him a male country singer to see what he can do.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The day might come where TPTB gives him a male country singer to see what he can do.

You're giving TPTB WAY too much credit. They only decide the order of the auditions. They don't decide who the coaches turn for or who the artists choose. There's a reason why there's always more people auditioning than necessary, because TPTB don't know who the coaches will turn for and who they'll reject lol 😂

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

You're giving TPTB WAY too much credit. They only decide the order of the auditions. They don't decide who the coaches turn for or who the artists choose. There's a reason why there's always more people auditioning than necessary, because TPTB don't know who the coaches will turn for and who they'll reject lol 😂

They do have influence though. I´m referring mostly something like the Bailey situation, when she was one of the last auditions they had and only John could turn around.  

6 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

When you have 4 great pairings, you're bound to have one pair that's just the leftovers lol 😂

Yeah, even Nick himself admitted they were not meant to sing together.

I´ll give it a try:

Zae vs Jose

Dana vs Awari

Rachel vs Bradley

Raine vs Andrew

Lindsay vs Devan

They do have influence though. I´m referring mostly something like the Bailey situation, when she was one of the last auditions they had and only John could turn around.  

But keep in mind that Kelly literally just filled her team right before Bailey's audition with Emmalee. Had Emmalee chosen John instead, Kelly would've definitely turned around for Bailey and Bailey would most likely have chosen Kelly. 😉

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´ll give it a try:

Zae vs Jose

Dana vs Awari

Rachel vs Bradley

Raine vs Andrew

Lindsay vs Devan

I would switch around the last three pairings:

Lindsay vs. Andrew (mutual follow on IG)

Devan vs. Raine (Devan's activity on IG)

Dana vs. Awari (AA powerhouses)

Rachel vs. Bradley (folk vibes)

Zae vs. Jose (leftovers)

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, even Nick himself admitted they were not meant to sing together.

I´ll give it a try:

Zae vs Jose

Dana vs Awari

Rachel vs Bradley

Raine vs Andrew

Lindsay vs Devan

I would switch around Lindsay and Raine:

Lindsay vs. Andrew (mutual follow on IG)

Devan vs. Raine (Devan's activity on IG)

Dana vs. Awari (AA powerhouses)

Rachel vs. Bradley (folk vibes)

Zae vs. Jose (leftovers)

Edited by disney1024
24 minutes ago, seak05 said:

FYI they changed the date for battle taping and knockouts. Battles are now Feb 1&2, KO on Feb 13th 

We're going to go crazy waiting on spoilers :dead:

Whatttttttr

26 minutes ago, seak05 said:

FYI they changed the date for battle taping and knockouts. Battles are now Feb 1&2, KO on Feb 13th 

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

33 minutes ago, seak05 said:

What!!?? We have to wait an extra two days for the battle spoilers? This is unacceptable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1