Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Misirlou

    2127

  • Bk1234

    2058

  • disney1024

    1961

  • QueenCami

    905

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Team Nick Battle Predictions:

 

Lindsay vs. Andrew (mutual follow on IG)

Devan vs. Raine (Devan's activity on IG)

Dana vs. Awari (AA powerhouses)

Rachel vs. Bradley (folk vibes)

Zae vs. Jose (leftovers)

 

What do you guys think? 🧐

I think Andrew and Bradley could be swapped around, but these all seem like probable pairings. We’ll just have to wait and see though. 🤔 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

My Premiere Blind Predictions...

1st Artist- Kenzie Wheeler: Team Kelly

2nd Artist- Lindsay Joan- Team Nick

3rd Artist-Deion Warren- Team John

4th Artist- Pete Mroz- Team Blake

5th Artist- Dana Monique- Team Nick

6th Artist- Ryleigh Modig- Team Kelly

7th Artist- Cam Anthony- Team Blake

8th Artist- Christine Cain- Team John

9th Artist- AnnaGrace Felton/Zae Romeo- Team Kelly/Team Nick

 

So A few tips here why I’m putting these artists on the premiere. Cam and Deion are male r+b powerhouses and I think they both are premiere worthy. Pete and his old connection with Blake seems interesting to put it on the premiere. Ryleigh has a good voice and is really funny so they need some comedy on the premiere. Dana is a 2 chair turn powerhouse and they seem to put those on the premiere(AKA Kyla, Rose, Marisa). Lindsay has a really great voice and seems like she can be the 2nd artist to show. Kenzie got 3 blocks so obviously they going to put him. Zae and Anna are tied they both have emotional/sad stories and are 4 chair turns. So one of them will close. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Dana is a 2 chair turn powerhouse and they seem to put those on the premiere(AKA Kyla, Rose, Marisa).

Just noting Marisa was a three chair

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

My Premiere Blind Predictions...

1st Artist- Kenzie Wheeler: Team Kelly

2nd Artist- Lindsay Joan- Team Nick

3rd Artist-Deion Warren- Team John

4th Artist- Pete Mroz- Team Blake

5th Artist- Dana Monique- Team Nick

6th Artist- Ryleigh Modig- Team Kelly

7th Artist- Cam Anthony- Team Blake

8th Artist- Christine Cain- Team John

9th Artist- AnnaGrace Felton/Zae Romeo- Team Kelly/Team Nick

 

So A few tips here why I’m putting these artists on the premiere. Cam and Deion are male r+b powerhouses and I think they both are premiere worthy. Pete and his old connection with Blake seems interesting to put it on the premiere. Ryleigh has a good voice and is really funny so they need some comedy on the premiere. Dana is a 2 chair turn powerhouse and they seem to put those on the premiere(AKA Kyla, Rose, Marisa). Lindsay has a really great voice and seems like she can be the 2nd artist to show. Kenzie got 3 blocks so obviously they going to put him. Zae and Anna are tied they both have emotional/sad stories and are 4 chair turns. So one of them will close. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

 

I made some predictions yesterday, and they're a little similar to yours

 

(no particular order)

1. Christine Cain

2. Kenzie Wheeler

3. Dana Monique

4. Ryleigh Modig

5. Cam Anthony

6. Emma Caroline

7. Andrew Marshall

8. Lindsay Joan

9. Deion Warren

 

I put everyone for the same reasons you did. Emma and Andrew are the only two different ones I have. I put Andrew because there's usually at least one 1-chair in the premiere, so I decided to give it to the rotating coach. Emma's here kinda arbitrarily, but Pete could very well be there too.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

These are the ones I can almost 100% see in the premiere:

 

  • Kenzie 
  • Dana
  • Either Gean or Cam, since they are blocks, and strong contestants for that matter. Not to mention that both blocks involve Nick.

 

I have a feeling they might want to start with the blocked artist they choose and Kenzie will close. Dana is an unusual type of contestant for Nick so they are surely going to put her in the premiere.

 

I have no clue about the rest, but if we see Kenzie in the premiere, which I´m pretty sure we will, we probably won´t see Avery until Ep 3 or maybe later.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, David68 said:

So will they put Nick being blocked or Nick using block in premiere? (As in which)

3 of the blocks this season involve Nick (Kenzie is the sole exception), just saying lol 😜

Edited by disney1024
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, David68 said:

So will they put Nick being blocked or Nick using block in premiere? (As in which)

Don´t know, but they will for sure air one of Cam or Gean in the premiere. I´m guessing Cam since Blake needs a strong contender in the premiere.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Don´t know, but they will for sure air one of Cam or Gean in the premiere. I´m guessing Cam since Blake needs a strong contender in the premiere.

You're forgetting Ciana. John blocked Nick for her. 😉

Edited by disney1024
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, disney1024 said:

Fun Fact: The only difference between how the blocks were used in S18 and how they were used in S20 is that Nick blocked John in S20 instead of Kelly. 🧐

Also, nobody blocked Kelly this season as well. She´s the only one who wasn´t blocked actually.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, disney1024 said:

You're forgetting Ciana. John blocked Nick for him. 😉

Yeah, but she pretty much only had John as the only option left whereas Cam and Gean had more options, and I would guess they would want to air those first. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Misirlou said:

Also, nobody blocked Kelly this season as well. She's the only one who wasn't blocked actually.

S16 and S20 are the only seasons where Kelly wasn't blocked at least once lol 😂 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, but she pretty much only had John as the only option left whereas Cam and Gean had more options, and I would guess they would want to air those first. 

Would TPTB want to put two blocks in the same episode? Kenzie will most likely already be in the premiere. 🤨

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, disney1024 said:

Would TPTB want to put two blocks in the same episode? Kenzie will most likely already be in the premiere. 🤨

They already had two blocks in the S17 premiere.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, disney1024 said:

S16 and S20 are the only seasons where Kelly wasn't blocked at least once lol 😂 

Hmm. . . .

 

Season 14: Kelly was blocked from Johnny Bliss by that man.

Season 15: Kelly was blocked from Zaxai by Jennifer.

Season 16: No blocks were used on Kelly.

Season 17: Kelly was blocked from Katie Kadan by Blake, and from Max Boyle by John.

Season 18: I believe that Kelly was blocked from Arei Moon by Nick.

Season 19: Kelly was blocked from John Holiday by John.

Season 20: No blocks were used on Kelly.

 

Sounds accurate, though I know I'm missing at least one.  Someone care to fill it in?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Hmm. . . .

 

Season 14: Kelly was blocked from Johnny Bliss by that man.

Season 15: Kelly was blocked from Zaxai by Jennifer.

Season 16: No blocks were used on Kelly.

Season 17: Kelly was blocked from Katie Kadan by Blake, and from Max Boyle by John.

Season 18: I believe that Kelly was blocked from Arei Moon by Nick.

Season 19: Kelly was blocked from John Holiday by John.

Season 20: No blocks were used on Kelly.

 

Sounds accurate, though I know I'm missing at least one.  Someone care to fill it in?

I believe you missed only Taryn (Blake blocked Kelly)

Edited by David68
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven´t checked Jose Figueroa Jr, but now that I did, he´s actually pretty good. That being said, he´s not the type of artist I would see succeding with Nick. Kelly would have been better for him.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Haven´t checked Jose Figueroa Jr, but now that I did, he´s actually pretty good. That being said, he´s not the type of artist I would see succeding with Nick. Kelly would have been better for him.

His Bruno Mars medley is really nice! 🎶 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...