The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

4 hours ago, disney1024 said:

What do you have against Zae? 🤨

To answer your question: no, not really. Dana Monique will be the story that we all know and are expecting: she's an AA female "shouter" so she has no chance of winning. Look at DeSz, Tamara, Toneisha, Rose, Kymberli, and Kyla. Rachel may have a slim chance but I like Zae's odds more. 😌

I’m willing to put my hand on fire if Zae makes finale (or gets more votes than Dana). That’s all I have to say :giggle:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

I’m willing to put my hand on fire if Zae makes finale (or gets more votes than Dana). That’s all I have to say :giggle:

I really don’t want you to burn your hand so I’ll make sure to power vote for Dana if she ends up in that situation. :yes:

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I really don’t want you to burn your hand so I’ll make sure to power vote for Dana if she ends up in that situation. :yes:

I like Zae more than Dana based on their covers, so I could see myself voting for him instead of her. It’s just that everything about him screams fodder to me (only thing he has going for him is being a 4-chair in Team Nick, which I don’t think will matter that much in the long run)

Btw, before you grab the pitchforks :haha:, considering him fodder = / = considering him bad.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
5 minutes ago, Daillon said:

It’s just that everything about him screams fodder to me

If anything, my favorites from Team Nick (Lindsay, Bradley, Rachel, Dana) are considered fodder on IDF except Dana. 😢

27 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

If anything, my favorites from Team Nick (Lindsay, Bradley, Rachel, Dana) are considered fodder on IDF except Dana. 😢

I'm actually surprised Lindsay Joan doesn't get more talked about here. She has an appealing tone and a great range. She's the one I'm most excited about on Nick's team. It's probably because people don't think she has a chance to go far. (which I agree with)

• Like 1
Just now, FloorWax said:

I'm actually surprised Lindsay Joan doesn't get more talked about here. She has an appealing tone and a great range. She's the one I'm most excited about on Nick's team. It's probably because people don't think she has a chance to go far. (which I agree with)

She’s my favorite from Team Nick. I hope she goes far, but like you said, her chances don’t look too high. 😢

• Like 1

Team Nick is looking a little bleak honestly. Vocally, Zae and Awari stand out to me. Raine has also caught my interest due to her instrumental chops but her voice is not really strong. Dont care about the rest.

Voting wise, I dont know who is going to take the lead. Chair turns might only affect the coach's mindset on who to keep during the tape rounds, but they mean nothing to the audience.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

All I’m going to say is that you’re seriously underestimating Lindsay’s range. 

She is good but I'm not interested in her from what I have seen. She could very well win me over on the show though.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I can see Nick giving Rachael or Bradley a chance, but they're definitely fodder at this moment. 

We know little about Nick as a coach to predict anything, but I feel like he's a bit like John falling in love with a participant.

• Sad 1
13 hours ago, disney1024 said:

No me sorprendería que John tuviera un equipo exclusivamente femenino en los Playoffs en vivo jajaja 😂

El único chico del Team Legend que podría esperar ver en los Playoffs en vivo es Víctor. Deion y Durell son batallas / KOs forrajeo en mi opinión. 🤔

In any case it will be a half and half team. I can see Victor and Deion calmly leading to the POs.
I'm intrigued by Zania and how John reacts to her.

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

schitts creek ok GIF by CBC

I like Dana but I pointlessly got my hopes up during S18 and S19 with Toneisha and DeSz, respectively. I don't want more heartbreak so I'm not making that mistake again. However, Dana (and Minivan) can always surprise me. 😅💔

1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol I’m loving the lack of support and underestimation of Dana on here😌

IDF finally learned their lesson about overhyping the AA female powerhouses lol 😂

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 1
Just now, disney1024 said:

IDF finally learned their lesson about overhyping the AA females lol 😂

Correction: powerhouses. All AA females aren’t powerhouses and Chloé certainly wasn’t overhyped on here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Keep in mind that performing in your bedroom and performing on The Voice stage in front of millions of people (and four celebrities) are two very different things. This goes for all of the artists. We can make more accurate predictions once we actually see them perform in the BAs and other pre-taped rounds. 😉

Edited by disney1024
3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Correction: powerhouses. All AA females aren’t powerhouses and Chloé certainly wasn’t overhyped on here.

Oh yeah, I forgot that word. I thought I had put it. I just fixed it. For the record, I just woke up and I'm not a morning person lol 😂

Edited by disney1024

Team Nick Battle Predictions:

Lindsay vs. Andrew (mutual follow on IG)

Devan vs. Raine (Devan's activity on IG)

Dana vs. Awari (AA powerhouses)

Rachel vs. Bradley (folk vibes)

Zae vs. Jose (leftovers)

What do you guys think? 🧐

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Team Nick Battle Predictions:

Lindsay vs. Andrew (mutual follow on IG)

Devan vs. Raine (Devan's activity on IG)

Dana vs. Awari (AA powerhouses)

Rachel vs. Bradley (folk vibes)

Zae vs. Jose (leftovers)

What do you guys think? 🧐

I honestly could see this being the pairings for Team Nick.

• Like 1