Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

I found it funny because her name is Victoria and her brother’s is Victor. 

Posted Images

I noted something while I was posting the episodes in which the winners appeared on in the Voice Trivia thread:

S14: Brynn (Premiere)

S15: Chevel (Episode 3)

S16: Maelyn (Premiere)

S17: Jake (Episode 3)

S18: Todd (Premiere)

S19: Carter (Episode 3)

We´ve been alternating since S14 between the winner being in the premiere during the spring season, and in Episode 3 during the fall one. So bold prediction lol:

S20´s winner will appear in the premiere.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I noted something while I was posting the episodes in which the winners appeared on in the Voice Trivia thread:

We´ve been alternating since S14 between the winner being in the premiere during the spring season, and in Episode 3 during the fall one. So bold prediction lol:

Usually (but not always) the pimped winners appear in the premiere. Carter was definitely an exception to that rule. Nick’s TCO will most likely appear in the premiere. Then again, so will Kelly’s country singer, but they don’t really have a choice in this case. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, disney1024 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if John had an all-female team going into the Live Playoffs lol 😂

The only guy on Team Legend who I could expect to see in the Live Playoffs is Victor. Deion and Durell are battles/KOs fodder imo. 🤔

Deion is no where near a fodder his audition was one of the best I’ve seen. Ciana literally brings nothings but that’s my opinion 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Deion is no where near a fodder his audition was one of the best I’ve seen. Ciana literally brings nothings but that’s my opinion 

Did he change up "Shallow"? or did he sing it like the original?

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

ever since they changed the stage and chairs styles, this has been happening. Also since the block came. Like ever since season 14 i feel like The Voice became a newer show.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Usually (but not always) the pimped winners appear in the premiere. Carter was definitely an exception to that rule. Nick’s TCO will most likely appear in the premiere. Then again, so will Kelly’s country singer, but they don’t really have a choice in this case. 

Kenzie is most likely a shoo in for the premiere. As for Nick´s team, I´m thinking Dana will appear there too. They might save Zae for later given that he´s not the usual frontrunner type, and TPTB might not have that much faith in him to give Nick a win.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Kenzie is most likely a shoo in for the premiere. As for Nick´s team, I´m thinking Dana will appear there too. They might save Zae for later given that he´s not the usual frontrunner type, and TPTB might not have that much faith in him to give Nick a win.

Yeah, the triple block attempt makes him pretty much a shoe-in, unless they really don’t want him on the premiere. They do care about ratings, and he will help. I actually won’t be surprised if they leak it. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 4
32 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They might save Zae for later given that he's not the usual frontrunner type, and TPTB might not have that much faith in him to give Nick a win.

Zae's literally the only four-chair-turn on Team Nick. He'll most likely be TPTB's TCO so that Team Nick wins S20, just like they tried to do (unsuccessfully) in S18 with Thunderstorm. If anyone's getting excessively pimped this season, it's definitely him. 😌

Edited by disney1024
8 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Zae's literally the only four-chair-turn on Team Nick. He'll most likely be TPTB's TCO so that Team Nick wins S20, just like they tried to do (unsuccessfully) in S18 with Thunderstorm. If anyone's getting excessively pimped this season, it's definitely him. 😌

We´ll see. Personally, he´s my favorite on Team Nick by far, but Minivan doesn´t usually go for artists like him. I would love for him to go far actually.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Minivan doesn't usually go for artists like him. I would love for him to go far actually.

Well, there's always a first for everything. All you need is a positive/optimistic mindset. 😉

Stephen Colbert Good Luck GIFGood Vibes GIF by Amanda Cee MediaHappy Girl GIF by HiSmileTeeth

Edited by disney1024
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

If they want to pimp Zae for Nick, they'll have him close Episode 3.

Wouldn't airing his BA during the premiere be more pimp? It worked for Brynn, Maelyn, and Todd. 🧐

Just now, disney1024 said:

Why Episode 3? 🤨

Its on Monday, and those episodes generally get higher ratings than Tuesdays. Plus Thunderstorm closed Ep 3 as well. 

I would actually believe he will be in the premiere if it wasnt for Kenzie. I dont see how the cowboy is not on the first episode.

• Like 3

Wouldn’t be surprised if Zae was in the premiere. Actually, I’m actually kind of expecting it? For the past what 7 seasons they’ve closed the premiere with the new/rotating coach’s 3-4 chair turn (except for s19 and Gwen not getting any 3/4 chair turns. I’ve checked since S13 but it could ver we’ll go way back (didn’t watch earlier seasons)

S13: Brooke Simpson (4 chair turn - Team Miley)

S14: Justin Kilgore (4 chair turn - Team Kelly)

S15: Kennedy Holmes (4 chair turn - Team JHUD)

S16: Matthew Johnson (4 chair turn - Team John)

S17: Kyndal Inskeep (3 chair turn - Team Gwen)

S18: Joanna Serenko (4 chair turn - Team Nick)

then again, they could be spacing out the 4 chair turns as much as possible throughout the season which would avoid 2 four chair turners in the same episode. That being said if Kenzie truly is a lock for the premiere (not so sure about it the more I think of it, especially if they re filmed John and Nick’s pushes to seem like they didn’t block Blake) then we wouldn’t be seeing Zae in the premiere IMO, but I think it is VERY possible we’d see Zae in the premiere based on past seasons 

• Like 1

New IG Follows (as of January 7th):

• Gean is following Anna Grace, but not vice-versa (TK)
  • Lindsay is following Bradley, but not vice-versa (TN)
  • Keegan and Connor are mutually following each other (TB)
  • Connor is also following Pete, but not vice-versa (TB)

New IG Follows (as of January 10th):

• Jordan is following Aaron, but not vice-versa (TB)
  • Lindsay and Andrew are mutually following each other (TN)

New IG Follows (as of January 12th):

• JD Casper is following Savanna Woods (he liked her most recent post as well), but not vice-versa (TK)
  • Devan liked a lot of Raine's recent posts but isn't following her (TN)

Possible Battle Pairings:

1. Anna Grace vs. Gean (TK)
  2. JD vs. Savanna W. (TK)
  3. Andrew vs. Lindsay (TN)
  4. Devan vs. Raine (TN)
  5. Aaron vs. Jordan (TB)
  6. Connor vs. Keegan (TB)
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If they’re gonna try to pimp Zae...good luck with that. Doesn’t Nick have someone else? 

What do you have against Zae? 🤨

To answer your question: no, not really. Dana Monique will be the story that we all know and are expecting: she's an AA female "shouter" so she has no chance of winning. Look at DeSz, Tamara, Toneisha, Rose, Kymberli, and Kyla. Rachel may have a slim chance but I like Zae's odds more. 😌

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
4 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Dana Monique will be the story that we all know and are expecting: she's an AA female "shouter" so she has no chance of winning.

schitts creek ok GIF by CBC

4 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

If they’re gonna try to pimp Zae...good luck with that. Doesn’t Nick have someone else? 

There’s always Lindsay. :wub::giggle: 

6 hours ago, Angelbright said:

I agree with what you said about Deion, but I have to disagree with your point about Ciana. We’ll just have to wait and see. 😅

6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I don’t know, maybe they intend for Dana to be his frontrunner. Getting an AA female winner on Team Nick would be killing two birds with one stone. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 4