The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

33 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Just watch the pairings be exactly what I predicted based on IG followers lol 😂

Gean vs. Anna Grace (Team Kelly)

Connor vs. Keegan (Team Blake)

Lindsay vs. Bradley (Team Nick)

They seem fairly likely, but we’ll just have to wait and see.

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Nick.   

Not Larriah revealing that she read the spoilers for S20 🤣   Her and Desz were talking about it on her live and she said “they already have full teams and names for the next season”

Posted Images

9 hours ago, disney1024 said:

I tend to generally dislike male country artists. However, if I had to choose between Kenzie and Avery, I would actually choose Kenzie because I'm a sucker for the traditional country sound. I actually liked Jake in S17 so I'm expecting something similar from Kenzie this season. Him being on Team Kelly (as opposed to Team Blake) doesn't hurt my chances of liking him either. 😅

So it's all about the coaches indeed? If Todd was on Team Kelly, I don't think you will despise him as much as you despise him now. lmao

1 minute ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

So it's all about the coaches indeed? If Todd was on Team Kelly, I don't think you will despise him as much as you despise him now. lmao

No, I just said that Kenzie being on TK didn't hurt my chances of liking him. I didn't say that I suddenly liked him more because he was on TK. 😉

Also, please read before you post. I already answered this exact question. 🙄

2 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I didn't like Todd at all. He was definitely one of my least favourite artists in S18 and no coach would have changed that. 😌

5 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I admit that I am a bit biased by the coaches. But can you blame me, considering how much emphasis the show puts on them? The Team Blake effect tends to work in the opposite direction for me, meaning that I'm generally harsher when judging Team Blake artists. But that doesn't mean I can't have snowflakes on Team Blake (i.e. S18). I'm also susceptible to the Team Kelly effect, where I generally tend to like artists more on Team Kelly. 😅

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

I admit that I am a bit biased by the coaches. But can you blame me, considering how much emphasis the show puts on them? The Team Blake effect tends to work in the opposite direction for me, meaning that I'm generally harsher when judging Team Blake artists. But that doesn't mean I can't have snowflakes on Team Blake (i.e. S18). I'm also susceptible to the Team Kelly effect, where I generally tend to like artists more on Team Kelly. 😅

Yeah. I get your point. I respect your opinion on that and I get you don't want Blake to win again. As for me, I  don't usually care about the coaches as long as I like the artists.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Yeah. I get your point. I respect your opinion on that and I get you don't want Blake to win again.

That being said, 3 of my top 5 in S18 were ultimately Team Blake artists lol 😂

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

That being said, 3 of my top 5 in S18 were ultimately Team Blake artists lol 😂

And Blake HAD to win with literally the only artist on his team during the lives that I didn't like. 🙄

19 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Yeah. I get your point. I respect your opinion on that and I get you don't want Blake to win again. As for me, I  don't usually care about the coaches as long as I like the artists.

I don't really want Blake or Kelly to win, Blake because he's won so often, and Kelly because it would make it 4 of the last 7. But, especially with no Gwen, they're also both likely to have most of my favorites 

Edited by seak05
  • Like 2

Most of the time I want my snowflakes to be on Team Blake for obvious reasons :haha: Sadly it never happens (Kyla is the only exception)

Personally I wouldn’t care at all if Blake won 6 seasons in a row if it is with my favorites / people I really like :ph34rwave:

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
13 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I don't really want Blake or Kelly to win, Blake because he's won so often, and Kelly because it would make it 4 of the last 7.

Part of the reason I want Kelly to keep winning is so that Blake can have some actual competition in terms of who wins the show the most. 😅

6 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Most of the time I want my snowflakes to be on Team Blake for obvious reasons :haha: Sadly it never happens (Kyla is the only exception)

Personally I wouldn’t care at all if Blake won 6 seasons in a row if it is with my favorites / people I really like :ph34rwave:

Yeah. I thought Blake should have won on Season 12 with Lauren Duski and Season 14 with Kyla Jade. It would have been 4 consecutive Team Blake wins with Sundance and Chloe as actual winners. But I guess TPTB did not want another Season 2,3,4 three-peat win for Blake. 

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Yeah. I thought Blake should have won on Season 12 with Lauren Duski and Season 14 with Kyla Jade. It would have been 4 consecutive Team Blake wins with Sundance and Chloe as actual winners. But I guess TPTB did not want another Season 2,3,4 three-peat win for Blake. 

I actually liked Chris (S12) and Brynn (S14) so I'm glad they won instead. I also really liked Britton in S14 so I'm glad he was the runner-up. 😌

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Nothing to report for this team except that Deion had made his IG account private🧐

Not anymore. HE MUST BE READING THIS!!! 🤯

(Hi Deion, if you see this :ph34rwave:)

17 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Chris vs. Lauren was one of the best Voice US Top 2s in my opinion, so any one of them would have been a worthy winner. 😁 I’d prefer not to get a million confused reactions, so I won’t comment on Season 14. :giggle: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
Just now, Bk1234 said:

Chris vs. Lauren was one of the best Voice US Top 2s in my opinion, so any one of them would have been a worthy winner. 😁 I’d prefer not to get a million confused reactions, so I won’t comment on Season 14. :giggle: 

The confusion face must be avoided at all costs. If you get 20+ confusion faces your life ends.

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1
6 hours ago, disney1024 said:

IG Follows (as of January 7th):

1. Gean is following Anna Grace, but not vice-versa 
  2. Lindsay is following Bradley, but not vice-versa
  3. Keegan and Connor are following each other (the only mutual follow so far)
  4. Connor is also following Pete, but not vice-versa

I didn't include artists who are following artists on other teams because that's irrelevant information. 😉

UPDATE: Jordan Matthew Young (who I'm now following on IG, thanks Jordan 😉) is following Aaron Konzelman, but not vice-versa 🧐

8 minutes ago, David68 said:

Yes the contestants read the threads 

I know about Taryn and Sid. I just didn't think they would all be reading them so early or that they would actually read the spoilers thread lol 😂

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I can probably guess that your ideal S14 winner would have either been Brynn or Britton (or both 😉), considering that you liked my post earlier and that you're still active on both of their fan threads (including wishing Britton a happy bday today) lol 😂

Peter Falk Detective GIF by PeacockTVanimation film GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu

Edited by disney1024

To all the contestants reading this and adjusting who you're following accordingly (and yes, we know that y'all are reading)

Hi! 🙂

We can't wait to hear your voices - hopefully by March!

• Like 10
31 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

UPDATE: Jordan Matthew Young (who I'm now following on IG, thanks Jordan 😉) is following Aaron Konzelman, but not vice-versa 🧐

That seems like a plausible pairing. 🤔

29 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I know about Taryn and Sid. I just didn't think they would all be reading them so early or that they would actually read the spoilers thread lol 😂

Yeah, I thought they would avoid the spoiler thread (but then again, Deion doesn’t have a fan thread yet, so where else would he go? 😅

24 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I can probably guess that your ideal S14 winner would have either been Brynn or Britton (or both 😉), considering that you liked my post earlier and that you're still active on both of their fan threads (including wishing Britton a happy bday today) lol 😂

Pretty Little Liars Reaction GIF

• Haha 2