Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Misirlou

    2835

  • Bk1234

    2516

  • disney1024

    2102

  • QueenCami

    1447

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

That’s true, maybe that’s why he stole her. 

Of course. He literally said during the blinds that she's one of the best singers the he knows P.S. the fact that they both had toured together before. So it was pretty obvious he was gonna steal her.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Of course. He literally said during the blinds that she's one of the best singers the he knows P.S. the fact that they both had toured together before. So it was pretty obvious he was gonna steal her.

I’m guessing his team was full then since he didn’t turn. :lmao:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nashville is pretty small. Blake pretty much has a connection of some sort to nearly every experienced Nashville based singer who has come on the show. Dave Fenley for instance is a really close friend of one of Blake’s longtime band members.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Am I the only one who isn't really getting the hype behind Zae? I'm expecting him to have a great blind I'm not that intrigued by what I've heard from him so far.

You’re not the only one. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Am I the only one who isn't really getting the hype behind Zae? I'm expecting him to have a great blind I'm not that intrigued by what I've heard from him so far.

 


I find him pretty generic tbh.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Am I the only one who isn't really getting the hype behind Zae? I'm expecting him to have a great blind I'm not that intrigued by what I've heard from him so far.

 

18 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

You’re not the only one. 

 

10 minutes ago, Daillon said:

 


I find him pretty generic tbh.

Can you all tell me how is he hyped? Am I missing something?

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Am I the only one who isn't really getting the hype behind Zae? I'm expecting him to have a great blind I'm not that intrigued by what I've heard from him so far.

 

19 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

You’re not the only one. 

 

11 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I find him pretty generic tbh.

 

I'm glad you guys feel that way. If he isn't overhyped on IDF, he won't become another Tamara lol 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m guessing his team was full then since he didn’t turn. :lmao:

No. Meagan was in the premiere. I have seriously no idea why he didn't turn for her. He turned for lot of singers who were worse than her(Her BA was actually my 2nd fav BA of the season). I actually saw a comment on YouTube which says that It's obvious that Blake was told to not turn for her.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

No. Meagan was in the premiere. I have seriously no idea why he didn't turn for her. He turned for lot of singers who were worse than her(Her BA was actually my 2nd fav BA of the season). I actually saw a comment on YouTube which says that It's obvious that Blake was told to not turn for her.

Yeah, maybe the producers wanted it that way. :giggle:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Can you all tell me how is he hyped? Am I missing something?

Zae is only being hyped on his fan thread, which is completely normal. But there isn't much hype for Zae on other threads. The only one that I see being way too overhyped on IDF is Cam and that's solely because Blake made a promise to him during the blinds. Blake only said that he won't turn for anyone who sounds like him. He didn't say that he will guarantee that Cam makes the finale. I wouldn't be surprised if Cam becomes the next Tamara. 🙄

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

 

 

Can you all tell me how is he hyped? Am I missing something?

 

He does have what I believe to be the second highest number of fans out of the S20 fan threads.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Zae is only being hyped on his fan thread, which is completely normal. But there isn't much hype for Zae on other threads. The only one that I see being way too overhyped on IDF is Cam and that's solely because Blake made a promise to him during the blinds. Blake only said that he won't turn for anyone who sounds like him. He didn't say that he will guarantee that Cam makes the finale. I wouldn't be surprised if Cam becomes the next Tamara. 🙄

That’s true, Cam is worse in terms of pre-season “overhyping” (though not nearly as much as Tamara or DeSz were.) There’s probably more discussion about him in here than in his own fan thread. :giggle:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

That’s true, Cam is worse in terms of pre-season “overhyping” (though not nearly as much as Tamara or DeSz were.) There’s probably more discussion about him in here than in his own fan thread. :giggle:

I didn't mention DeSz because she consistently met our exceptionally high expectations. Tamara flopped during the battles and semi-finals. 😢

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

I didn't mention DeSz because she consistently met our exceptionally high expectations. Tamara flopped during the battles and semi-finals. 😢

Her Playoffs and Finale performances were a little underwhelming (especially the finale ones) in my opinion. :stealth:

  • Like 2
  • Confused 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

He does have what I believe to be the second highest number of fans out of the S20 fan threads.

It doesn't matter much. Cami had much more fans than Taryn, Payge, Desz and Tamara. But Cami was the least hyped contestant out of everyone mentioned. And also if we are basing it on the number of fans then Anna has 22(I think) and the battle spoilers haven't even come yet(These are 8 more fans than Zae's). Her stats are even better than Cami. Because before the battle spoilers Cami had 18. But nobody here says Anna is overrated or hyped.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

He does have what I believe to be the second highest number of fans out of the S20 fan threads.

I wouldn't call that "hyping". That's just him appealing to more people than other contestants do. In the fan thread, a lot of the language used involves the terms "I hope" or "I want". Even on his fan thread, we don't fully expect him to go to the lives but we really want that to happen. 😌

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Her Playoffs and Finale performances were a little underwhelming (especially the finale ones) in my opinion. :stealth:

I actually LOVED her "Landslide" performance. I think it was nice that she showed that side of hers: that she isn't just a rangy powerhouse but so much more than that. Besides, no performance would've topped her semi-finals imo. If she took that route again during the finale, it would've most likely felt underwhelming, considering what we've already seen from her. Hence, it was smart for her to sing something completely different for the finale. 😌

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, disney1024 said:

I actually LOVED her "Landslide" performance. I think it was nice for her to show that side of hers: that she isn't just a rangy powerhouse but so much more than that. Besides, no performance would've topped her semi-finals imo. If she took that route again during the finale, it would've most likely felt underwhelming, considering what we've already seen from her. Hence, it was smart for her to sing something completely different for the finale. 😌

The studio was good, but her live performance was pitchy, which was disappointing because I also liked the softer side. I don’t think it was very smart personally since you want to make a lasting impact on viewers for your last performance (I personally think she bussed herself to make sure she didn’t get the contract.)

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

No. Meagan was in the premiere. I have seriously no idea why he didn't turn for her.

Being in the premiere doesn't necessarily mean that she was in the first taping. TPTB tends to air the auditions out of order. Case in point, Carter Rubin in S19. 😌

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...