The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Last time I checked, an AA female has never won this show. The two closest were Queen Toneisha in S18 and Kyla Jade in S14, both of whom were on Team Blake. In the eyes of Minivan, Dana is merely a "shouter" or a "screamer". The semi-finals is probably her ceiling imo. 😌

I didn't talk about winning. Recently we have had them make finale rather easily, and Nick's team seems weak at the moment. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Not Larriah revealing that she read the spoilers for S20 🤣   Her and Desz were talking about it on her live and she said “they already have full teams and names for the next season”

Nick.   

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Zae will probably be more well-received by Minivan than Dana imo. It doesn't hurt that he's Nick's only four-chair-turn. 😌

Another contestant on Nick's team I don't see as a threat, but I really don't want to start another discussion like with Rachel so I'll stop here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Daillon said:

Another contestant on Nick's team I don't see as a threat, but I really don't want to start another discussion like with Rachel so I'll stop here.

We’re in agreement on that one too. 

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Hmmm...what about the soldier/body builder guy?

I don't think he will make the live rounds for some reason, but if he does he could be a threat

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I'm honestly tired of speculating. I want my spoilers!!! I want definite answers!!! 😣

If anyone knows someone with either a time machine or precognitive abilities, please hook me up lol 😜

Desperate GIF by memecandy

Edited by disney1024
3 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I don't think he will make the live rounds for some reason, but if he does he could be a threat

What if told you he’s a youth pastor? :haha:

• Haha 11
6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Hmmm...what about the soldier/body builder guy?

I´d say he´s probably the one with the most chances at the moment. A pastor, military vet, single dad, etc. He also had to leave the military and was struggling to finding a house and a job to sustain his kids throughout 2020. That´s the sob story.

Not to mention, he´s a really good vocalist. Lots of control and a smooth tone. Let´s see if Nick works up with him or puts all his money on Zae (Who I personally prefer, but whose style is more divisive)

I don't think Ciana will get very far, a steal is her only chance.

Zae is a force in Team Nick but not dangerous for the rest contestants.

Awari may be a surprise

Edited by pauwis
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

Not surprised, considering 90% of the contestants every season have a sob story.

Hence why they rejected Luke Combs, because his story wasn´t interesting enough.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

What if told you he’s a youth pastor? :haha:

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

5 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Wow, he basically has 30 minutes worth of content for his pre-blind package :haha:

10 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

And he made the Finale!

Now which of John's members will make it in?

Pastor, veteran, single dad, can sing. Well, he's the complete package 😂.

I think IDF just found Nick's frontrunner :haha:

• Haha 1
Just now, echoap said:

Pastor, veteran, single dad, can sing. Well, he's the complete package 😂.

I think IDF just found Nick's frontrunner :haha:

Fastforward to January 25th: Nick pairs him against Rachel Mac and he loses the battle.

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Fastforward to January 25th: Nick pairs him against Rachel Mac and he loses the battle.

I still can’t believe he chose Roderick over Joanna. This guy has way more potential appeal than Roderick. 

• Like 3