The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

6 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Definitely. There’s still overhype like always, but last season was too much. Maybe it’s because we don’t have the full spoilers yet.

I´m sure there will be more once the battle and KO spoilers drop, but at least there´s much less now than  when we got last season´s blind spoilers.

• Like 2
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

We don't even have a premiere date and haven't heard a single audition but y'all have mapped out the entire season already lol

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Definitely. There’s still overhype like always, but last season was too much. Maybe it’s because we don’t have the full spoilers yet.

No, there was an excessive amount of hype for S19 with just the blinds spoilers. Compared to the amount S19 had, there's hardly any hype for S20. 😌

Edited by disney1024
17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I'm sure there will be more once the battle and KO spoilers drop, but at least there´s much less now than  when we got last season´s blind spoilers.

Much less is an understatement lol 😂

23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´m sure there will be more once the battle and KO spoilers drop, but at least there´s much less now than  when we got last season´s blind spoilers.

I'm just over here counting fan threads 

• Haha 10
2 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Waiting for this to happen. I mean, i know my favorites aren't gonna win anyway, so, i hope at the very least that my favorite coach can win.

I completely agree. If Minivan bait has to win this season, I want it to be Kenzie since he's on Team Kelly and she's my favourite coach. 😅

Edited by disney1024
19 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I'm just over here counting fan threads 

Like I said, there´s still overhyping, because this is IDF lol. But I still think last season was worse, particulary because people were already genuinely convinced that Desz was going to win. Not to mention the praised 4 chair turns were contestants that IDF tend to love and thus they were looking forward to their performances. This season, 2 of the four chair turners, with good chances to go far are country males. That explains itself.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

About the advisors - since, it's season 20, I would love to see some previous coaches as advisors:

Kelly - Jennifer Hudson

Nick - Adam Levine

John - Alicia Keys

Blake - Miley Cyrus

I know it's pretty unreal, but what do y'all think and who would u like to see?

1 hour ago, Angelbright said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJnXa855/

so like what are her chances of winning ? 

Gianna is gonna end up like Kennedy Holmes. The thing is Zoe Upkins, Anaya Cheyenne, and Larriah Jackson all were the young AA female singers, who were never pimped compared to Kennedy. The ironic thing is that they all lost in the Knockouts. But Gianna has a incredible tone that will set her different. So it is really up to Kelly on how she feels about Gianna and her tone.

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Like 1

I don´t know about y"all but I could perfectly see this guy doing good on the show. Great voice and guitar player, and Minivan (and Blake) usually tends to appreciate the latter.

I feel sorry for the editor's if one day Pink becomes a mentor while Kelly is still on the show. Kelly is such a die-hard Pink stan, she'll babble so many words that subtitles will have to be involved. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

I don´t know about y"all but I could perfectly see this guy doing good on the show. Great voice and guitar player, and Minivan (and Blake) usually tends to appreciate the latter.

Yep I could definitely see Blake taking him to lives.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Daillon said:

More talented based on...?

This is a good point. Talent can't just be measured. I personally dislike Gean's tone, but there's really no metric to say that he's less talented than Anna Grace (who I love). The only thing I can really comment on is preference or something objective like range. 

• Like 5
On 1/2/2021 at 1:26 PM, BigMac454 said:

I gotta ask you all what do you think Ciana chances will be???? Will she win her battle or get stolen. 

If she loses i think Nick or Kelly will steal tbh

Glad someone asked. She's got battle fodder written all over her tbh. I'd say her best chance to stay will be to become John's obsession of the season (like Celia Babini/Bailey/Mandy) but seems like there's gonna be a lot of competition in that role this season :haha:. An inexperienced coach like Nick miiiight steal her though. :thumbs:

Edited by echoap
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
10 minutes ago, echoap said:

Glad someone asked. She's got battle fodder written all over her tbh. I'd say her best chance to stay will be to become John's obsession of the season (like Celia Babini/Bailey/Mandy) but seems like there's gonna be a lot of competition in that role this season :haha:. An inexperienced coach like Nick miiiight steal her though. :thumbs:

If she´s on the first taping of battles, I could see Nick swooping in since he was blocked, unless she flops of course.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Why are we all assuming Ciana will lose her battle though? 🤔

There are people on her team that edge her out vocally, at least for me. That, or they seem like John´s preferred style. Of course, I could be wrong, and she could end up being a favorite of his. Who knows. We still got 21 days to predict lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Minhtam said:

Guys, relax.  We're not going to know the battle pairings until the 25th anyways.

So we’ll predict and discuss till the 25th then. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Minhtam said:

Guys, relax.  We're not going to know the battle pairings until the 25th anyways.

Trying to predict Steals without knowing the order of Battles is futile. The coaches have notoriously itchy trigger fingers. Of the 8 Steals and/or Saves in a given season, at least 1 is completely undeserved and only happens because the battle was early on and at least  2 others are marginal.