The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

43 minutes ago, Harmat said:

Oml, y'all. I used to read every post in this thread except for the ones where @Someone648 directly gave all the spoilers. Meanwhile, I never looked up any contestant y'all were talking about. That left me so confused all the time. 🤣

Because of that, every time someone brought up Cam (which happened a lotttt!) and mentioned him being on Team Blake, all I could envision was Cam Spinks from season 18! 

I also thought of Avery as Carter Lloyd Horne - esque because y'all kept talking about how he was hella young. 

I thought Kenzie was a thirty year old because everyone said he was "MUCH older than Avery" and such a traditional country artist with a mullet. 

Anyway, SO RELIEVED that my imagination was fallacious on all of these cases. :wub:

It's really interesting to notice the differences between how we envision people just based on their names and how people talk about them. I experienced the same thing because I held back on researching the contestants too much for a while, and there was quite a stark difference b/w what I envisioned in my head and what each person actually looked like :haha:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

It's really interesting to notice the differences between how we envision people just based on their names and how people talk about them. I experienced the same thing because I held back on researching the contestants too much for a while, and there was quite a stark difference b/w what I envisioned in my head and what each person actually looked like :haha:

S19, Chloe Hogan and Joseph Soul looked extremely different from what I pictured them to looked like.

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Like I said, when I got the spoilers, Victor looked exactly like what I expected him to look like. 

I was definitely a bit surprised by Kenzie being so young though.

9 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

S19, Chloe Hogan and Joseph Soul looked extremely different from what I pictured them to looked like.

I was expecting Tanner Gomes to be a Latina 💀  

• Haha 6