The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Lol I loved that. I think him and Jordan would get along.

Betsy Ade (S16) also picked John REAL FAST and didnt have a chance to hug Adam bc John intercepted 

12 minutes ago, BlaqueWorldPartyOn said:

What is FB:Minivan saying about Kenzie loss? I need the tea as I don’t have a FB 

Praise for Cam but Kenzie as well...they said that he’d have a rly successful career 

Saw some comments favoring Kenzie over Cam though

One comment about Victor being robbed of 2nd place. That guy is a LEGEND

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

Praise for Cam but Kenzie as well...they said that he’d have a rly successful career 

They're really decisive this season...

3 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

That’s good and they both do have a great career ahead I think Blake was right tho that Cam is gonna change the Voice for a lifetime I truly believe he will be superstar status and use that contract to his benefit just wait I see Cam like ERGOT award status eventually 

• Like 1

Just now, Dalton Eduardo said:

They were upset with Ethan's and Avery's elimination and they do not connect with Kenzie. It's understandable. 

Yep. This is pretty much what happened.

Posted (edited)

I wonder if Kelly actually kept Avery, would he have won? Prob not, but it seems Minivan connected with him better, so despite a few potential pitch issues in lives, he would have been better received.

Edited by QueenMae16

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

I wonder if Kelly actually kept Avery, would he have won? Prob not, but it seems Minivan connected with him better, so despite a few pitch issues in lives, he would have been better received.

Kenzie is solid vocally but Avery knows how to connect with the emotion of the song better, an artist usually favored by Minivan. 

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I wonder if Kelly actually kept Avery, would he have won? Prob not, but it seems Minivan connected with him better, so despite a few potential pitch issues in lives, he would have been better received.

While Minivan did seem to like Avery better than Kenzie, I still think Cam would have won. Ethan, on the other hand would have probably beaten Cam.

Just now, Someone648 said:

Did they really finally get a Foo Fighters song on the show just to give it to NICK JONAS and RACHEL MAC? :/

Agreed, I didn`t enjoy the duet. The grit was gone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Agreed, I didn`t enjoy the duet. The grit was gone.

I can envision some indie girl flipping My Hero or Everlong and making it sound stunning, but I refuse to listen to whatever take Nick Jonas had on that. It simply won't do.

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

I can envision some indie girl flipping My Hero or Everlong and making it sound stunning, but I refuse to listen to whatever take Nick Jonas had on that. It simply won't do.

The thing with the Foos is, you have to change it or else you will pale in comparison to Dave Grohl if you sing it like the original (and hurt your throat as well). But at the same time, it doesn`t really work for me if you change it. There`s a reason why the Foos don`t approve their songs to be song on shows like these. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

The acoustic version of Everlong is :wub:

They should have covered that one.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

So weird seeing this unpinned lol. I wonder if this will be the longest IDF thread in existence.

S21’s will be even longer I’m sure of it

31 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Me too! :wub:

• Haha 3

Oml, y'all. I used to read every post in this thread except for the ones where @Someone648 directly gave all the spoilers. Meanwhile, I never looked up any contestant y'all were talking about. That left me so confused all the time. 🤣

Because of that, every time someone brought up Cam (which happened a lotttt!) and mentioned him being on Team Blake, all I could envision was Cam Spinks from season 18! 

I also thought of Avery as Carter Lloyd Horne - esque because y'all kept talking about how he was hella young. 

I thought Kenzie was a thirty year old because everyone said he was "MUCH older than Avery" and such a traditional country artist with a mullet. 

Anyway, SO RELIEVED that my imagination was fallacious on all of these cases. :wub:

• Haha 1