The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I feel bad for John tbh... After Victors performance of Freedom he deserved 3rd or 4th not fifth... He needs a threat next season man or hes screwed

I feel like S21 will be the last for him, but I hate this situation.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

2 times in a row since Kelly hasn’t turned for the winner

Kinda sucks for her bc if she turned for Carter then Carter would’ve picked her and Cam would’ve also picked her

Is this you projecting? Lol. Carter has said many times that he went in to BAs with Gwen in mind cause he grew up on her music.

• Thanks 1

Just now, KimberlyxKyla said:

y’all this was the second season IN A ROW without a woman in the final 3... i think i’m going to be sick🤢

Even so, Cam winning and getting our first nonwhite winner in four years is a step in the right direction for representation...the next challenge is getting a female artist who'll click with the audience on the right team (likely Team Blake or Team Ari, since TPTB will want to pimp her into a win if they can).

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I feel bad for John tbh... After Victors performance of Freedom he deserved 3rd or 4th not fifth... He needs a threat next season man or hes screwed

Since Maelyn, his team has not been well received.
S17: Katie Kadan - Third Place
S18: CammWess: Fourth place
S19: John Holiday - Fifth Place
S20: Victor Solomon - Fifth place

• Like 2

Just now, Misirlou said:

Denisha and Anna Grace are crying about Cam`s win. In a good way of course. He seems to mean a lot to them.

Cam and Victor got up early to help Denisha pack and I think they comforted her after the battles. Cam and Anna also seem to be really close. Not only is Cam an incredible singer, but also he seems to be an amazing human being ❤️ I'm so glad he won.

• Like 9

Just now, Misirlou said:

Denisha and Anna Grace are crying about Cam`s win. In a good way of course. He seems to mean a lot to them.

Besides being a crazy good and talented singer, Cam's a really good person, personality-wise. he's a good friend to many 🖤

• Like 9

Just now, Misirlou said:

The auntis will be absolutely happy too!

by the way, Victor's happiness for him, beautiful moment on the stage

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pauwis said:

I feel like S21 will be the last for him, but I hate this situation.

Yeah. 1st to 3rd to 4th to 5th to 5th again looks bad for him. He might end like Adam with a rage-quit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Even so, Cam winning and getting our first nonwhite winner in four years is a step in the right direction for representation...the next challenge is getting a female artist who'll click with the audience on the right team (likely Team Blake or Team Ari, since TPTB will want to pimp her into a win if they can).

my problem is that the right direction is always Team Blake

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

100%!! i just think it’s a funny/tragic statistic. time to pray for a black woman on Team Ari to win S21🙏

• Like 11

1 minute ago, colemanftw said:

The sad truth is Cam would be runner-up with Kelly and probably a third or forth place with John

Yep...

Thanks Nick again for blocking John

With Nick I think he’d probably be third but Nick was actually his last in coach choices

1 minute ago, pauwis said:

my problem is that the right direction is always Team Blake

Frustrating, but if it works, I'll take what I can get at this point.

Just now, KimberlyxKyla said:

100%!! i just think it’s a funny/tragic statistic. time to pray for a black woman on Team Ari to win S21🙏

rupauls drag race raven GIF

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, Blake can feel free to rub his other coaches these aspects:

• Nick wasted his block on Cam
  • John was blocked from getting Cam, and he would have been his choice.
  • Kelly was the only one who didn`t turn for Cam, and he was in Taping 1 lol.

Cam should thank Nick for blocking John. He probably would not have won with John. John won with Maelyn because Maelyn would have won on any team, and Blake didn't have a great contestant to overcome the 3-way vote split among 3 country singers. Since then, he finished 3rd, 4th, 5th, 5th.

Also, on the 10th anniversary of The Voice, some of us kinda suspect that Team Blake would probably win this season. We should thank Nick for giving Team Blake the best contestant this season, if Blake's bound to win anyway.

On another matter, for 3 seasons in a row, since they started with  the Top 5 finale, Team Blake had two finalists in the Top 3, with 2 winners and 2 runners up.

Edited by season1
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

Yep...

Thanks Nick again for blocking John

With Nick I think he’d probably be third but Nick was actually his last in coach choices

Minivan seems somewhat fond of Nick. Maybe even runner-up with Nick.