The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, Blake can feel free to rub his other coaches these aspects:

• Nick wasted his block on Cam
  • John was blocked from getting Cam, and he would have been his choice.
  • Kelly was the only one who didn`t turn for Cam, and he was in Taping 1 lol.

I think if Kelly turned, Cam would pick her instead of Blake.

Also if Kenzie was in Team Blake, results would have been different

• Like 1

Just now, VoiceSelf12 said:

It doesn’t quite happen when a all time idol forums favorite wins The Voice. The last time that happened Maelyn won! It’s quite ironic how Maelyn and Cam are both the most deserving winners by defeating a country guy as runner ups

Although Kenzie >>>>>>>> Gyth

However, if the duets were PART of the finale then Kenzie would’ve won. That’s what led Jake to win...his duet w/ Kelly was at #3 in the charts

1 minute ago, ammonium said:

I think if Kelly turned, Cam would pick her instead of Blake.

Also if Kenzie was in Team Blake, results would have been different

Not sure about this statement...I feel like it would be REALLY close

Yes!! Cam deserved it! He is a freaking amazing vocalist! Him not winning would have been tragic. 

Also, i want to feel bad for Kelly because she lost but i remember she didn't turned for Cam, she was literally so overconfident in that her country boy was gonna win it all for her. Sorry Queen, but he is not Chevel. I hope you understand now that, it doesn't matter if you have the only country singer in the competition, if they don't deliver, they are not winning honey, sorry 🤭

• Like 2

On 5/7/2021 at 10:32 AM, Jyn Mycle said:

But still I think it will depend on the performance on PO. Kenzie hadn't have a moment after his BA and he's on Team Kelly.

Last season, Tanner(he's country) on Team Kelly didn't made it.

Jake Hoot won S17 because he had a breakout performance on KO and he's from Nashville iirc.

Told yah Kenzie hadn't have a moment all throughout the competition.

On 5/7/2021 at 4:17 PM, Jyn Mycle said:

Well, I know he has potential given his BA, but I'm pointing out that Kenzie might not be the Winner that we are thinking of as of now base on the things I have mentioned earlier.

At this point of time I think Cam might pull a Chris Blue win and I'm manifesting it. 😁

MY POST BACK THEN. HAHAHA.

I MANIFESTED IT. 😂

2 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

thank you @snoopy2003 for not raging and snapping at all of us and getting mad that your favorite didn’t win. Because if Cam didn’t win most of idf would’ve done the exact opposite Lol

Lol, you jinxed it

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

It doesn’t quite happen when a all time idol forums favorite wins The Voice. The last time that happened Maelyn won! It’s quite ironic how Maelyn and Cam are both the most deserving winners by defeating a country guy as runner ups

Barack Obama Justice GIF by GIPHY News

and 1 year after the murder of George Floyd! 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

I don't think Cam could've won on team Kelly. We all know how minivan feels about POC. He only got the edge to win because of Blake's fan base.

Yeah I think so too, because if cam was on team Kelly and Kenzie was in team Blake then the results might have been different, but oh well cam slayed .

Just now, Mohammad said:

Yeah I think so too, because if cam was on team Kelly and Kenzie was in team Blake then the results might have been different, but oh well cam slayed .

We have to thank one person for cam’s victory....and that person is Nick!!! THANK YOU FOR BLOCKING JOHN bc if Cam picked John/Nick then Kenzie def would’ve won.

If Kelly had cam and John/Nick had Kenzie I HAVE NO IDEA WHO WOULD WIN prob Cam actually

4 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

I AM SO PI$$ED OFF!!! KENZIE WAS ROBBED OF A WIN!! I AM DONE WITH U IDF! F ALL OF YALL!

take a chill pill while you still can post :nukewave:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I was personally rooting for Queen Rachel and Kenzie , but I gotta admit cam showed up in the finale and gave one of the best performances of the season if not on the show. Am I upset that Cam won and my faves lost? Yes and No. Honestly it’s bittersweet and actually I wanted a Kelly win so bad but hey there is always next season but cam’s talent is undeniable and slayed. APPLAUSE 👏🏻. Congrats to the top 5 and Rachel just proved what an ICON she is. See y’all next season. 

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1