The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Plus some very pleasant surprises, I didn't expect Nick to take Arei and Roderick to the lives

How was Roderick pleasant?  Nick stupidly, unwisely dropped Joanna for him, and then, he flopped in the Lives.

9 hours ago, colemanftw said:

After reading comments on FB, Cam's got this for sure

Congratulations.  I won't be watching the finale, then.

But have a good evening, all of you.

. . . Said with all disdain possible.

• Haha 2

last time of the day that I drool over Victor, but John's excitement for him last night !! aaaa 🤩

I can't see it live tonight, but I'll be ready to the collapses 🍿🍿

good luck to all contestants !! excellent season 🔥💕⭐

Speaking about Victor: When I first found his IG after I got the spoilers that he sang Glory for his blind , idk but he looked exactly how I pictured him before seeing him lol: Tall AA dude, glasses and a beard.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

The finale placements will be 

1st: Queen Carolina Rial

1st:Queen Ryleigh Modig 

1st:QueenLindsay Joan

1st:Queen Rachel Mac

1st: Queen Gihanna Zoë

The first 5 way tie!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Speaking about Victor: When I first found his IG after I got the spoilers that he sang Glory for his blind , idk but he looked exactly how I pictured him before seeing him lol: Tall AA dude, glasses and a beard.

same same same

My biggest surprise was Kenzie. I thought he was a +30 man with a hat and beard

35 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Omg, this reminds me!!!

I forget to tell you guys that I am the official vocal coach for Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, and Beyonce. I personally choreographed her Freedom music video and also FaceTimed Victor to help him with his choreography and vocal technique. On top of that, I am a nobel peace prize winner, a fields medalist, and also have been working to advance research in quantum physics. Additionally, I have written a 512148139 page paper on Natural Language Processing and its role in American society today. Feel free to check it out! Now that y'all know how qualified I am, I hope you know that my opinion is always correct! Do not dare defy me ❤️ 

YOU DID NOT GO THERE lmaaooo :haha:

Savage Af GIF

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPTzGIUhQ6Q/

TPTB showing the process of Ian Flanigan and Blake`s recording and live performance of "Grow Up". This is more Blake pimping (showing how he has helped Ian and such), but it`s a cool video.

They certainly keep highlighting what Blake has done in the past 20 seasons, it would actually be a bit anticlimatic if he loses tonight, but we`ll see.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mohammad said:

The finale placements will be 

5th: Queen Carolina Rial

4th:Queen Ryleigh Modig 

3rd:QueenLindsay Joan

2nd:Queen Rachel Mac

1st: Queen Gihanna Zoë

I will remove 1 person here and replace it with Anna Grace but I wouldn't say who. 

Just now, Henry Sanchez said:

Kenzie will be new crowned winner 

Cam is overrated

Victor’s diction & lisp bothers me 

Jordan’s songs didn’t make sense at all

Rachel was Sound good but doing too Much in stage 

Just smile and nod y’all😃

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Do y"all think John would have kept both Victor and Cam had they been on the same team? (AKA had John not been blocked for Cam)?

Do you think Cam will pick John even if he's not blocked? 😂

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Do y"all think John would have kept both Victor and Cam had they been on the same team? (AKA had John not been blocked for Cam)?

Victor would not be in the final. John would only have Cam in the final. And if Blake was not blocked, he would have Kenzie in the final. And Kelly could have had Gihanna....

Just now, MusicMedicine said:

Victor would not be in the final. John would only have Cam in the final. And if Blake was not blocked, he would have Kenzie in the final. And Kelly could have had Gihanna....

Had Kenzie been with Blake, we wouldn`t even think that Cam has a chance of beating him.

• Like 2

Just now, Misirlou said:

Had Kenzie been with Blake, we wouldn`t even think that Cam has a chance of beating him.

I actually disagree. Cam would not be splitting votes with Victor and Kenzie would be splitting votes with somebody else on Team Blake (just like with Lauren Duski)