Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

 

 

Even with all the things said about Adam here... I honestly miss his and Blake's friendship. It just feels genuine and real. Their friendship brings me back to the good ole days of the earlier seasons of the voice

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

 

Even with all the things said about Adam here... I honestly miss his and Blake's friendship. It just feels genuine and real. Their friendship brings me back to the good ole days of the earlier seasons of the voice

The two of them and Kelly made great banter. Even though John had good moments this season, Kelly and Blake have to do so much heavy lifting

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why isn’t it being mentioned how possibly Cam and Victor could be splitting votes? Same genre. Also Victor closed the show with a grand performance that many thought was amazing. Go Kenzie!!!

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, gabe0101 said:

Why isn’t it being mentioned how possibly Cam and Victor could be splitting votes? Same genre.

One is on Team Blake, the other is on Team Legend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

One is on Team Blake, the other is on Team Legend.


I get that but vote splitting is still thing for genres. Most people only vote for one person probably in the finale versus multiple like in earlier rounds.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Misirlou said:

That would probably cause an even bigger meltdown than Kenzie winning.

Lol will it really? They both did amazing but if Vic did, I wouldn’t be angry 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Cam potentially placing below Victor doesn’t mean he didn’t end up in the top 2 tho😗

If that was the case, IDF would be fine. If you know who is in the Top 2 though, but not Cam, then RIP IDF lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In my mind, Carson say: in the third place Kenzie Wheeler.

 

If Victor is runner-up, John gets all the positions:
1. Maelyn
2. Victor
3. Katie
4. Camm
5. John

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, snoopy2003 said:

Okay y’all!! I know you don’t like me but...

 

I am a professional music professor at UCLA, a musician, & a Glee/Choir director. I am not here to bash anyone but to show out my personal preference and opinion. 🙂

 

I am not here to deny Cam’s talent. Yes, he is a star! But...he overuses his runs in almost every performance. Me as a music professional does not recommend it. It takes away what he is actually able to do. People like to listen to music and want to be able to listen to the words clearly.

 

Kenzie on the other hand has grown from his blind audition and that’s what I like to see. It reminds me of Jake Hoot’s growth. Their voice is sentimental & incredible. Yes, some of his performances are iffy but that doesn’t mean he isnt talented. I prefer him because of his talent not just because of his coach. 😉
 

also from personal experience, if someone has a not so good performance...their fans are still gonna vote for them no matter what.
 

 

Omg, this reminds me!!!

 

I forget to tell you guys that I am the official vocal coach for Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, and Beyonce. I personally choreographed her Freedom music video and also FaceTimed Victor to help him with his choreography and vocal technique. On top of that, I am a nobel peace prize winner, a fields medalist, and also have been working to advance research in quantum physics. Additionally, I have written a 512148139 page paper on Natural Language Processing and its role in American society today. Feel free to check it out! Now that y'all know how qualified I am, I hope you know that my opinion is always correct! Do not dare defy me ❤️ 

  • Haha 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Omg, this reminds me!!!

 

I forget to tell you guys that I am the official vocal coach for Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, and Beyonce. I personally choreographed her Freedom music video and also FaceTimed Victor to help him with his choreography and vocal technique. On top of that, I am a nobel peace prize winner, a fields medalist, and also have been working to advance research in quantum physics. Additionally, I have written a 512148139 page paper on Natural Language Processing and its role in American society today. Feel free to check it out! Now that y'all know how qualified I am, I hope you know that my opinion is always correct! Do not dare defy me ❤️ 

Celebrate Number 1 GIF by Awkwafina

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, istersay said:

 

Why are Nick and John making those faces LMAO (if y'all are on Tik Tok it kind of looks like *that* face that everyone's doing as a joke nowadays lol)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 The finale placements will be 

5th: Queen Carolina Rial

4th:Queen Ryleigh Modig 

3rd:QueenLindsay Joan

2nd:Queen Rachel Mac

1st: Queen Gihanna Zoë

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...