The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

43 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

And then his own block failed when Cam went with Blake, poor Nick.

Just watch Blake surprise everyone by letting go of Cam during the KOs, only for him to be stolen by Nick or John lol 😂

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

We don't even have a premiere date and haven't heard a single audition but y'all have mapped out the entire season already lol

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Just watch Blake surprise everyone by letting go of Cam during the KOs, only for him to be stolen by Nick or John lol 😂

Or Avery lol 😂

Kelly will be like "now I have two four-chair male country artists 😈"

Edited by disney1024
7 hours ago, seak05 said:

Um Awairi 👀

Military Vet, single dad, and wins the shirtless photo contest 

His vocals are no joke either. We'll see if Nick pits him against Dana or Zae, or a weaker team member.

10 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

His vocals are no joke either. We'll see if Nick pits him against Dana or Zae, or a weaker team member.

Lol I’m almost 80% sure it’ll be Dana

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I think it´s either Dana or Devan. And honestly, judging by his IG vocals, he could very well beat either of them.

Edited by Misirlou
20 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Yep, he can definitely sing. He looks like a professional body builder. I wouldn’t want to be up against him in the battle or KO. 

• Haha 7

I´d be a 100% sure that he won´t be against Dana, but we´re talking about Nick here, and he made some pairings that nobody saw coming last season, so it´s ok to expect the unexpected.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yep, he can definitely sing. He looks like a professional body builder. I wouldn’t want to be up against him in the battle or KO. 

He’ll knock out the coaches if he loses. :giggle:

• Haha 1
Just now, TeamAudra said:

He could pick up Nick with one arm and throw him across the stage. :P

If only Marisa was that built... :giggle:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Haha 15

The more I´m hearing Awari the more I think he might be Nick´s second strongest member after Zae so far. I would definitely not pair them together if I was Nick. Throw Devan at him and job done.

This may be an unpopular opinion but I think that Nick's two frontrunners will most likely be Zae and Rachel. Zae is a 4-chair-turn and Rachel is a young female singer with country folk vibes. Depending on her performances and song choice, she might appeal to Team Minivan more than anyone else on Nick's team. 😌

Edited by disney1024
59 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

This may be an unpopular opinion but I think that Nick's two frontrunners will most likely be Zae and Rachel. Zae is a 4-chair-turn and Rachel is a young female singer with country folk vibes. Depending on her performances and song choice, she might appeal to Team Minivan more than anyone else on Nick's team. 😌

I just went and listened to Rachel for the first time, and I was hopeful. I’m just going to politely say I don’t agree and leave it at that. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I just went and listened to Rachel for the first time, and I was hopeful. I’m just going to politely say I don’t agree and leave it at that. 

I can respect your opinion. Again, I started off by saying that my opinion might be unpopular lol 😂

17 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Dana has minimal covers on her IG so I really have no opinions of her yet. But I can see her as a frontrunner as well if she's as good as people say she is. King Zae is definitely a frontrunner, nobody can convince me otherwise. 😌

Edited by disney1024
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Dana has minimal covers on her IG so I really have no opinions of her yet. But I can see her as a frontrunner as well if she's as good as people say she is. King Zae is definitely a frontrunner, nobody can convince me otherwise. 😌

Check her Facebook

• Thanks 1

Mentors that I would like:
John: H.E.R. or Jorja Smith (impossible) 
Kelly: P!nk or Ellie Goulding
Nick: Charlie Puth or Miley/Demi
Blake: ??

Edited by pauwis

Blake's and Kelly's frontrunners are easy to identify. Avery and Cam for Blake. Kenzie and Anna Grace for Kelly. John's frontrunners are a bit more difficult to determine. Depending on the actual performances, it could be any combination of Queen Carolina, Ciana, Victor, and Deion. 🧐

For Team Nick's frontrunners, I'm still going with King Zae and Rachel. That being said, Dana instead of Rachel is definitely a possibility. 🤔

200.gif

Edited by disney1024
12 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Mentors that I would like:
John: H.E.R. or Jorja Smith (impossible) 
Kelly: P!nk or Ellie Goulding
Nick: Charlie Puth or Miley/Demi
Blake: ??

Gwen Stefani Hello GIF by The Voice

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6