The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

Not to be mean, but I don't get it lol

Martín Luther King Jr and Malcom X. Two of the leaders of the civil rights movement. Cam and Victor both went in there today and sang extremely empowering songs for the AA community and frankly, did THAT. Power move right there.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Martín Luther King Jr and Malcom X. Two of the leaders of the civil rights movement. Cam and Victor both went in there today and sang extremely empowering songs for the AA community and frankly, did THAT. Power move right there.

Ahh I see now! Thanks.

Here’s a quick snapshot of Facebook view/like ratios. 

1. Cam (ballad) 15.6

2. Kenzie (ballad) 17.94

3. Cam (uptempo) 19.02

4. Kenzie (uptempo) 19.64

5. Jordan (ballad) 20.8

6. Victor (uptempo) 22.93

7. Jordan (uptempo) 25.00

8. Victor (ballad) 29.2

9. Rachel (uptempo) 32.55

10. Rachel (ballad) 38.73

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I’d advise that some of you guys take the time to educate yourselves on some black (more specifically African American) history. Those two men are icons.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, joe14 said:

It might feel like an award show performance because Victor said copy paste 🥴 . From the choreography, to the way he sang it, all the way down to the way Kendrick rapped his verse. All that was missing was the water lmao. It was a good performance (even though the rasp was verging on hoarse in some parts), but he is not really flipping anything really imo. Surprised he got the pimp spot. The votes must not be close because if they were, they would have went all out for Cam. Victor getting the pimp spot is the equivalent of Kennedy and Rose getting the pimp spot. Their performances were fitting closers but it's clear they were not winning. Producers threw strategy out the window and want for a lineup/closer that makes sense. 

I can see where a Beyoncé/Kendrick would feel indiferent about his performance. But at the end of the day, Victor being able to even mimic such high level performance is a testament to his potential as an artist.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

lol you would expect this to be common sense/knowledge😂😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I’d advise that some of you guys read a educate yourselves on some black (more specifically African American) history. Those two men are icons.

I know who they are! I just didn’t understand the meaning of the post!

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

lol you would expect this to be common sense/knowledge😂😂

I know that was Malcolm X and MLK Jr. I wasn't familiar with either songs (lyrically) so It never clicked with me that the song choices were referring to that picture lol. My bad.

Edited by Gmm99

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’d advise that some of you guys take the time to educate yourselves on some black (more specifically African American) history. Those two men are icons.

Martin Luther was a KING indeed. :wub:

Edited by Hamza Tufail

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Here’s a quick snapshot of Facebook view/like ratios. 

1. Cam (ballad) 15.6

2. Kenzie (ballad) 17.94

3. Cam (uptempo) 19.02

4. Kenzie (uptempo) 19.64

5. Jordan (ballad) 20.8

6. Victor (uptempo) 22.93

7. Jordan (uptempo) 25.00

8. Victor (ballad) 29.2

9. Rachel (uptempo) 32.55

10. Rachel (ballad) 38.73

Is view/like ratio is a reliable indicator?

Just now, Anonymous111 said:

Usually...if I can recall, Jake Hoot was leading in the view/like ratio during finale night. There are some cases where they are iffy.

1 minute ago, Anonymous111 said:

I think we can safely assume either Cam or Kenzie are winning, and Rachel will finish in 5th. 3rd place is a toss up between Victor and Jordan. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

Usually...if I can recall, Jake Hoot was leading in the view/like ratio during finale night. There are some cases where they are iffy.

But Jim was leading it last season's finale night, and Carter still won.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

That’s because there were 2 country artist and the votes split & then DeSz and John also split votes.

This year is different because Kenzie is the only country artist in the Finale just like Jake in S17 & Todd in S18.

5 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I clearly wasn't paying attention to the FB numbers last season lol. It is also why I said usually.

a year has gone by quickly in this thread, this season was a fun ride, thanks for all the spoilers and to everyone who contributed clappy32.gif

onedayani.gif.3d3619a10ea1460842fcd8b0d3cd1a1c.gif

• Like 11

1 hour ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

After some extensive research on google trend and Facebook data, I can conclude that queens Lindsay and Gih will pull an upset and share the crown tomorrow.

So close but so far! You got it, but forgot Carolina, Rio, and Anna! 

22 minutes ago, istersay said:

a year has gone by quickly in this thread, this season was a fun ride, thanks for all the spoilers and to everyone who contributed clappy32.gif

onedayani.gif.3d3619a10ea1460842fcd8b0d3cd1a1c.gif

Ahhh, can't believe it's almost over. From @jus.vshn (I think it was you) posting a link to Dana singing Proud Mary on her insta to today... it's been a journey! 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

That’s because there were 2 country artist and the votes split & then DeSz and John also split votes.

This year is different because Kenzie is the only country artist in the Finale just like Jake in S17 & Todd in S18.

Yes. Lonely country singer is really powerful in this competition.

Sometimes history repeats but sometimes it doesn’t. FBs perspective, definitely Kenzie is leading.

1 hour ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

After some extensive research on google trend and Facebook data, I can conclude that queens Lindsay and Gih will pull an upset and share the crown tomorrow.

If it had happened, my perfect ending would be: 🥴👌🏼

Winner: Gihanna

Runner-up: Lindsay

Third place: Dana

Fourth place: Cam 

Fifth place: Pia / Zania (either of them would have reached the final)

All our queens dominating the final. While the minivan would be upset that Kenzie and Jordan were eliminated in the semi-finals.

I wish this had happened. 💔🤧