The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, jus.vshn said:

LMFAO SIR PLEASE…

America's got eardrums, so at least Cam's almost certainly not coming lower than third place even if he should win, he doesn't deserve the sh*t RR deal so I can deal with him losing I guess

1 minute ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

I think y'all should all vote for coaches at this point like me. We all know it's the same result every year so why bother voting for contestants 😉

you thought you did somethin with this huh

• Haha 3

Just now, Misirlou said:

FB is leaning Kenzie, Cam is gonna have to rely hard on the casual voting, AKA the one that`s not present at FB. He could win with that, but it`s a matter of them showing up.

They always do right? Its just they may not have liked Cam's as much as Kenzie's. 

On 2/22/2021 at 12:25 PM, MatthewPalermo said:

So Kenzie really is the only country singer left?

Release the confetti.

dead at me making this prediction before this season began realizing that kenzie's gonna win the show tomorrow, this show is so predictable :dead:

Just now, MatthewPalermo said:

dead at me making this prediction before this season began realizing that kenzie's gonna win the show tomorrow, this show is so predictable :dead:

S17 flashbacks, I guess Kelly gets her 4th win. Its the coaches' show anyways right? :teeheewave:

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

TPTB, you literally had one job! You could have gave Cam the pimp spot with his ballad, it was that simple! 😭😭

TPTB be like: y'all hear something?

This is the same TPTB that pimped Hoot over Rose in the semis despite it being pretty obvious Hoot was at least going to be runner up (if not win) so...

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

S17 flashbacks, I guess Kelly gets her 4th win. Its the coaches' show anyways right? :teeheewave:

I think this time it is more so a genre thing. Example...look at American Idol last night (even though Chayce was my top choice going into finale night lol).

Edited by Gmm99

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

Some people are going to get banned for life after tomorrow’s results, that’s all I’m gonna say :haha:

I may be "under the weather" for those results and hide during the chaos lol.

Meanwhile, yall should check out our All-Stars Game returning tomorrow!(link below in my sigg) 

• Like 1