The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, CaptainOggy6320 said:

Kenzie is winning tomorrow, calling it right now.

Looking the Google Trends (haven't even watched the performances nor looked at the FB reactions because of school work), I am calling it for Kenzie as well. Probably the best for both him and Cam career wise. (If Cam wins, I hope Blake works out something with him that is not letting him get stuck with RR).

Cam losing would honestly be one of the worst "robberies" in recent memory. He was undeniable every single round of the competition. I'm not throwing a fit if he loses, but it would be just sad.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Just now, FloorWax said:

Cam losing would honestly be one of the worst "robberies" in recent memory. He was undeniable every single round of the competition. I'm not throwing a fit if he loses, but it would be just sad.

On the bright side...losing means that he would likely not get to be stuck with RR and be MIA long term.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

I don’t know if I’d want to be on IDF for that. I think we already got a sample of that last Tuesday.

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Cam losing would honestly be one of the worst "robbery" in recent memory. He was undeniable every single round of the competition. I'm not throwing a fit if he loses, but it would be just sad.

Fixed it for you (and agree with the sentiment here).

1 minute ago, Gmm99 said:

Looking the Google Trends (haven't even watched the performances nor looked at the FB reactions because of school work), I am calling it for Kenzie as well. Probably the best for both him and Cam career wise. (If Cam wins, I hope Blake works out something with him that is not letting him get stuck with RR).

Cam is just too good to be stuck with the contract. I'm sure exposure is all he needed from The Voice. Plus, this scenario gives queen Kelly a win and I'm not mad. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

Cam is just too good to be stuck with the contract. I'm sure exposure is all he needed from The Voice. Plus, this scenario gives queen Kelly a win and I'm not mad. 

Which is why I am in peace that Cam may in fact lose tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So far, Kenzie is leading in views and likes on FB, on both his upbeat and ballad. Worth mentioning that his ballad was uploaded 2 minutes after Cam`s, and it surpassed it.

I think the producers pulled a Kennedy with this one. 

Posted (edited)

While Cam did a killer job on "Stand Up" I don't think it was the right song choice for Minivan, it could cost him the trophy. While Kenzie did play it safe, he catered to their tastes and I think it was enough for KC to get her 4th win.

Or actually....

Rachel has a secret fanbase and she SHAKES us all and wins!

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 2

It’s going to be sad Cam losing, yes it’s good he doesn’t get the contract but just seeing him win with the confetti coming down on him is worth seeing. He’s deserves it, and I see that lot of Kenzie/Kelly’s fans keep saying that it would be good for Cam to come second due to the contract, but you want Kenzie to have it though? It doesn’t make sense

• Like 2