The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Its so depressing when a season is about to end. Especially this one, because this season was most entertaining then the most couple of ones I seen.:thumbsup:

Yea tbh. Obviously tho i’m gonna try to see who got through the open call. I usually look this way if I find one contestant who’s in LA, I look to see who they are following and look for the other contestants as well LMFAOO

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, roundtown said:

Even though many were trainwrecks, many also were not, I miss the team performances we used to get. 

They could put team performances on the Semifinal instead of trios, just like The Voice UK used to do on it's first five seasons.

Edited by Gustavo527

35 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Yea tbh. Obviously tho i’m gonna try to see who got through the open call. I usually look this way if I find one contestant who’s in LA, I look to see who they are following and look for the other contestants as well LMFAOO

Yep. :stud:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

It is, but it’s also exciting, since we get to look forward to a brand new cast and season. 

Yes!! Honestly, the buildup is my favorite part; I found preseason s20 to be SUPER exciting! 

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, Jordan has officially been tamed by the show. His recent posts have been a far cry from, “... the television  show The Voice contacted me and I figured, what the hell...” from his reveal post. 

LzcqNkO.png

It makes me glad to see that Jordan is happy being there. Some people mentioned that he may wish to be going home, but it makes me feel happy that he's enjoying his experience!

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

It seems like his demeanor about it changed after he made finale. He seemed geniuenly shocked and humbled there. And the guy is getting the better end of the deal, he`s in the finale, more exposure, more money,  got a new guitar, and doesn`t have to worry about winning. What`s not to love?

He did seem very surprised. He seems to be a really nice, humble guy.

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

His last 17 posts, going back to his battle seem pretty positive, and he’s always been full of gratitude. Maybe we misread him, based on that reveal post. 

That's so great to hear! Thanks for checking those posts and letting us know, I hope he continues to enjoy his experience!

1 hour ago, roundtown said:

Even though many were trainwrecks, many also were not, I miss the team performances we used to get. 

Yeah, S17 is the last. Hopefully, next season there would be.

New to this forum, kinda disappointed at the lack of the really good females in the finale but still liked this season! Hoping for a Cam win✌️

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Finale promo video. At 12 seconds, it showed the finalists in this order -- Victor, Jordan, Kenzie, Cam, Rachel. 

Here's a screenshot at 10 seconds mark, with the 5 finalists:

dNugNBl.png

I love that Rachel's picture is in the middle. ^_^

Edited by season1
  • Like 4

42 minutes ago, season1 said:

Finale promo video. At 12 seconds, it showed the finalists in this order -- Victor, Jordan, Kenzie, Cam, Rachel. 

Here's a screenshot at 10 seconds mark, with the 5 finalists:

dNugNBl.png

I love that Rachel's picture is in the middle. ^_^

Who did Blake say “you have a serious shot at winning the show” to? 
I don’t remember that moment. 

8 minutes ago, Harmat said:

Who did Blake say “you have a serious shot at winning the show” to? 
I don’t remember that moment. 

I don't remember that clip. I don't even know if that happened this season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I think it was pretty much the lack of posting content related to the show in comparison to the other contestants. He literally posted about a show he was having about 20 minutes before his episode was aired, and nothing related to the Voice.

But his reactions to being picked as the winner in his battle and his KO also show gratitude. Plus there`s the thanking of the behind the scenes staff too.

He's not much of a social media guy, and never has been. Remember Pete marveling that he doesn't pay attention to that so he's not much affected the negative reactions about Kelly/Ethan/whatever. But he's learning that it does help to self-promote. It'll be interesting to see if he keeps it up after the show.

BTW, his latest Facebook story is mighty fine ☺️

They could pull a Maelyn on Cam if they wanted him to win AKA making him close twice in three weeks.

I have a feeling Jordan will open, since he's hopefully getting to rock out in his upbeat to get the audience fired up. 

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I want Cam to win, but I hope they don`t bus Jordan because of it. He`s not beating him, let him do his stuff.

Same. Jordan is REALLY good. I re-watched his Semis performance and actually found myself liking it way more. It’s just so easy to get lost in his tone. ☺️

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I want Cam to win, but I hope they don`t bus Jordan because of it. He`s not beating him, let him do his stuff.

* Connor Christian entered the chat *

• Sad 3

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Same. Jordan is REALLY good. I re-watched his Semis performance and actually found myself liking it way more. It’s just so easy to get lost in his tone. ☺️

Thissss